Anyone knows where they will play for regionals?

sharona1973

Perhaps this is a bit premature to ask, but does anyone know where the LVs might play in the March Madness regionals? Thanks for the help!!!

Trenton, NJ, OK City, Raleigh or Berkeley.

subregionals the closest i believe are either Atlanta or Columbus, OH

end up in the norfolk/raleigh bracket. i am stationed in norfolk and have tickets the the opening round and it would be an easy drive to raleigh.

end up in the norfolk/raleigh bracket. i am stationed in norfolk and have tickets the the opening round and it would be an easy drive to raleigh.

Obviously I'm assuming Navy and if so what do you do? I lived in Sussex/Wards Corner for quite some time. There's a handful of Volunteers out that way actually.

glad to work on the navy base though. a nice break from the real army. 20 years in now, so i would not have to go back to iraq/afganistan.

last night on the uconn-rutgers game that ut should a #1 seed and would probably be in new orleans and not the raleigh bracket (which uconn would get). at halftime, lawson and stacie dales shuman (not sure on the spelling) had ut as a 2 seed with LSU being the #1. it may come down to us winning the SEC tourney to get a #1. we will see...

Has anyone heard if the LV will be in New Orleans? During last night's telecast they mentioned that if the LV won, they would go to New Orleans....should I take that as a for sure? Hate to buy tix and then lose out on the $$ if they aren't going to be in New Orleans. I know they announce on 3/17....could wait until then and fight with the crowds, but they are offering really good seats right now.....well, center lower level....I think that's good?

VN Store

Back