Anyone know....

Skizer41

The Volunteer Club (Chattanooga Captain)
Can you purchase away game tickets through the university still? Thinking about going to the Kentucky game. Wanted to sit in the UT section but I'm not sure where it is in that stadium.

There’s a ridiculous amount available through UK on ticketmaster. The whole row in front of my seats is open. I know sections 207 and also 14 are from UT allotment.

There’s a ridiculous amount available through UK on ticketmaster. The whole row in front of my seats is open. I know sections 207 and also 14 are from UT allotment.
What section are you in? Is that where most Vol fans will be sitting?

What section are you in? Is that where most Vol fans will be sitting?
I’ll be in 207. My parents have tickets in 14 so that’s why I know the other. The band will probably be down there somewhere in that corner near section 14. Probably find Vol fans all throughout.

Reactions: Skizer41
I’ll be in 207. My parents have tickets in 14 so that’s why I know the other. The band will probably be down there somewhere in that corner near section 14. Probably find Vol fans all throughout.
@ATC_VOL I just bought 2 in section 13. Pretty pumped. Taking my 8 yo daughter. It will be a first away game for both of us!

Awesome. Late kickoff means I might be leaving my son at home, he’s just 5 though.
This will be her first late game. But I'm the type that I'll deal with her being whiney the next day if she gets to see a Vols win 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Awesome. Late kickoff means I might be leaving my son at home, he’s just 5 though.
This will be her first late game. But I'm the type that I'll deal with her being whiney the next day if she gets to see a Vols win 🤣🤣🤣

What prices are y'all finding in the lowers? Only ones I see are like 200 a piece
I bought mine through UT. $85 for 5th row in the lower UT section. The girl in the ticket office said it was the same price for sections 12 and 13 as it was for the 2 sections in the upper deck. Dont really understand that.

VN Store

Back