Anyone here VMI graduate or fan ?

I walked around their campus 15 years back when one of the kids was visiting Washington and Lee. Didn’t look like it had changed since your grandfather went there. I never understood how its a military college but not tied to a specific branch of the military like the different academies? From the looks of the campus then, I wouldn’t be surprised if they struggle to make ends meet

It's all ROTC that's how they do it plus it's supported by the state of Virginia. You can enter any military branch upon graduation as an officer. They have an incredible history of generals & leaders from there.

They have plenty of money I assure you with their endowment. It's really a tough place to go to college. It's like prison but your family is glad you are there

Reactions: walkenvol
It's all ROTC that's how they do it plus it's supported by the state of Virginia. You can enter any military branch upon graduation as an officer. They have an incredible history of generals & leaders from there.

They have plenty of money I assure you with their endowment. It's really a tough place to go to college. It's like prison but your family is glad you are there

I know a few graduates and at one time it was tougher to get into VMI than West Point or Annapolis.

VN Store

Back