Anyone hear the SC reporter on Finebaum

wmcovol

This guy said Tom Herman reached out to SC about their coaching job. The AD, butthurt cause Herman turned them down 4 years ago, didn’t pursue.

First, the SC AD was a baseball coach and he’d left SC if Texas called.

Second, Herman isn’t the hot hire he was when Texas hired him but he’s a hell of a lot better than Shane (Dooley2.0) Beemer.

I’d hit Fulmer with my 4iron if he passed on Herman for Beemer or to keep Pruitt. Herman has coached and won major bowl games. He’s probably gonna be a great coach after Texas but I doubt it works out there for him.

Nothing like shooting for the moon , by having a coach that’s probably gonna get fired as you’re #1 choice to replace the coach you’re wanting to get fired
I am not interested in Herman. But I think our basketball hire was golden from a Texas Fire. However Barnes had an amazing track record. Tom Herman is decent but not proven great.

Reactions: fifties fan
I am not interested in Herman. But I think our basketball hire was golden from a Texas Fire. However Barnes had an amazing track record. Tom Herman is decent but not proven great.
Herman had 2 undefeated seasons at Houston. He as several years head coaching experience that our coach did not have. If we are looking for a proven great coach, you might as well forget it. Good Luck!

This guy said Tom Herman reached out to SC about their coaching job. The AD, butthurt cause Herman turned them down 4 years ago, didn’t pursue.

First, the SC AD was a baseball coach and he’d left SC if Texas called.

Second, Herman isn’t the hot hire he was when Texas hired him but he’s a hell of a lot better than Shane (Dooley2.0) Beemer.

I’d hit Fulmer with my 4iron if he passed on Herman for Beemer or to keep Pruitt. Herman has coached and won major bowl games. He’s probably gonna be a great coach after Texas but I doubt it works out there for him.
Tennessee fans still listen to Paul’s radio show? I remember listening to his show one day a few years ago and have never been tempted to do it again..

Tennessee fans still listen to Paul’s radio show? I remember listening to his show one day a few years ago and have never been tempted to do it again..

I was in the car driving all day. I’d run thru several music stations & politcal talk I could stand.

VN Store

Back