Anyone have a full list of everyone who has transferred from Tennessee this offseason?

I feel like the roster needed a purge. I am most excited about JG and Chandler being gone, good riddence.
If so, that should have happened before Pruitt's second season after he had a full season with everyone.

After the conclusion of his third year it seems a bit late especially with next season a make or break year for him

Just curious to see how many have transferred, it’s hard to keep up 🤦🏻‍♂️
When a bunch of mediocre players leave off a 3-7 team..........Does it even matter? It really doesn't. It's all about the recruits and who is coming back.

Just curious to see how many have transferred, it’s hard to keep up 🤦🏻‍♂️
To be honest, these young men have the right to do what they want, it a much better path to play in conferences that do not have the same level of standards. The SEC is Big Boy Football.

If so, that should have happened before Pruitt's second season after he had a full season with everyone.

After the conclusion of his third year it seems a bit late especially with next season a make or break year for him
I can see your point. I can also see Pruitt trying to get what he could out of them while he brought in more players. Really everyone in the portal with the exception of Wanya is being recruited over. That 1st class and a half was really dedicated to the trenches. The last class in a half was QB,RB, WR, Edge, & DB

These players have unlimited access to info at their fingertips. They have a very clear understanding of the turmoil going on inside the program w/ an internal investigation and uncertainty at the coaching level. We may not lose a lot of productivity in the transfer portal, but it’s never good to have that many players go. We can say “good riddance”, but the reality is we didn’t exactly nail down our top recruits either and fell short. What player wants to end their career under a potential bowl ban? What player wants to be a part of embarrassing uncertainty of their team? This is a slippery slope that will take years to overcome to get the program back on track. It starts with releasing Pruitt and giving these players a clean slate to work from. I’m not tied in to the program or “in the know”, but I love UT football and want to see it get back to prominence. On top of it all I’m born and raised in KY and caught all kinds of hell this year.

Guarantano ---> Washington State
Shrout ---------> Colorado
D. Johnson -----> Miami
T. Chandler ----->Norh Carolina
W. Morris--------> P5 School

Like I said not many would be a factor. Hell, I could go to a power 5 school too, but I wouldn't be a factor. Going by what they have done at Tennessee, of those 5 only Chandler, Morris and maybe Shrout would be of any quality use.

These players have unlimited access to info at their fingertips. They have a very clear understanding of the turmoil going on inside the program w/ an internal investigation and uncertainty at the coaching level. We may not lose a lot of productivity in the transfer portal, but it’s never good to have that many players go. We can say “good riddance”, but the reality is we didn’t exactly nail down our top recruits either and fell short. What player wants to end their career under a potential bowl ban? What player wants to be a part of embarrassing uncertainty of their team? This is a slippery slope that will take years to overcome to get the program back on track. It starts with releasing Pruitt and giving these players a clean slate to work from. I’m not tied in to the program or “in the know”, but I love UT football and want to see it get back to prominence. On top of it all I’m born and raised in KY and caught all kinds of hell this year.
That the top 6 players in the state of Tennessee signed with other schools is both troubling and embarrassing

Reactions: JJobe1810

VN Store

Back