Anyone have a clip of

Other_Guy

foolishFool
The late hit on Maurer when he was injured?
Or when JG got decked and his helmet came off and he pointed at his chin to the ref? I think my dad recording the game, but would rather not go that route haha.

Reactions: savannahfan
wasn't a late hit. you'd be pissed if we had done that and gotten called for it. and finish the title of the thread. good lord.

Reactions: dono
It was more bad luck than targeting...IMO

It wasn’t targeting but the defender took two or three studder steps before he deliberately hit/pushed BM. It looked to me like he had plenty of time to pull off and not make contact. Pretty sure the ref is supposed to throw the flag in that situation.

Hell, they threw flags for everything else that night. On one play three different refs threw flags on three of our guys. I’m 57 and I’ve NEVER seen that before.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
wasn't a late hit. you'd be pissed if we had done that and gotten called for it. and finish the title of the thread. good lord.
1. It was clearly a late hit that he did deliberately.
2. Since I had to describe both of the clips I was needing, that would have been one freaking long title.
3. If you're not someone who would have a clip of a play DONT BOTHER CLICKING ON THE THREAD.

just seeing this for the first time. didnt look late to me. yes he hit his own guy on the way down. the most embarrassing thing on that play is Jordan bumping Maurer's arm when he first tried to throw it. Maurer thought he was getting pressure, and had to pump to get the throw out, and by then, got hit.

It’s roughing the passer at a minimum. I’m just going by the standard they used against Taylor.
If you use that standard, QBs could not be touched. Was one of the worst calls I have ever seen in a close game (DT personal foul). If Bama did that to our qb, no flag would have been called. Was ridiculous.

It was a late hit clear as day, but definitely wasn't targeting. But it was still dirty af

Look at the replay again, Maurer pump faked and then threw the pass. The defender closed the three step gap before Maurer got his pass off. No late hit and no roughing was the correct call. That being said there were plenty of other bullsh!t calls and no-calls that went against Tennessee. This game like all Alabubba games are fixed to the ensure Alabama gets in the playoffs and brings home millions of dollars to the SEC office.

Reactions: mrredskin
Look at the replay again, Maurer pump faked and then threw the pass. The defender closed the three step gap before Maurer got his pass off. No late hit and no roughing was the correct call. That being said there were plenty of other bullsh!t calls and no-calls that went against Tennessee. This game like all Alabubba games are fixed to the ensure Alabama gets in the playoffs and brings home millions of dollars to the SEC office.
Its a one step gap after release..............

VN Store

Back