Anyone going to watch the 60 minutes

I am not a great Political argument person....I really lack knowledge about specific things....

You all warn me about politics forums and here you go talking about it behind my back. :shakehead:

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 28, 2004 10:33 PM
Im not discussing it! Just said Im voting for Bush, didnt say why, no one's business! ;)

I was just kidding. :p

;)

Originally posted by U-T@Mar 29, 2004 5:32 AM
Kerry - Good Economy :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

For who? The homos?

Who cares about the economy when the whole country is going to hell?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 29, 2004 12:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 29, 2004 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-U&#045;T@Mar 29, 2004 5:32 AM
Kerry - Good Economy  :rocks:  :rocks:  :rocks:  :rocks:

For who? The homos?

Who cares about the economy when the whole country is going to hell? [/quote]
I see this is turning into a political thread&#33;

So....what is everyones favorite beers? :flush:

That&#39;s more like it..........I can chime in on this one:

Miller Lite&#33;&#33; ;)

*Deep Breath*

U-T, I am sorry. I got pi**ed at the ESPN crew and took it out on you. That last post was totally uncalled for. I am a very nice person, I swear. ESPN just brings out the WORST in me.

:espn:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 29, 2004 12:49 AM
*Deep Breath*

U-T, I am sorry. I got pi**ed at the ESPN crew and took it out on you. That last post was totally uncalled for. I am a very nice person, I swear. ESPN just brings out the WORST in me.

:espn:

Honey, I love women who say things straight up....keep the power :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

I saw a tape of it...I have always liked Rice and totally agree with her stance

I don&#39;t really know that much about it, but I saw them talking about it on the national news tonight.

VN Store

Back