Anybody see "White Noise".

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
would you please explain what I just saw??

:blink:

:shakehead:

I did NOT understand that movie.

:dunno:

only movies I get to go see at the theater are animated, otherwise we wait for it to come out on dvd

Originally posted by volmanjr@Jan 15, 2005 8:37 AM
only movies I get to go see at the theater are animated, otherwise we wait for it to come out on dvd

Can you say......"babysitter"?

:blink:

my youngins chew baby sitters up like riggs and houston chewed up yrds this season

To those who are going to see this dont read this.

Well, Keaton's(Jonathon) wife dies at the beginning right. Well some weird fat EVP obsessed dude comes up to him and tells him he is getting messages from her right? Ok Jon is a skeptic at first, but eventually goes to him and finds out everything is true. Fat dude then dies. Jon goes out and buys his own EVP equipment. Turns out his wife is telling him to help people before they actually die. So in other words, when Jon gets the message through EVP, the people she is telling him to save aren't actually dead yet, thus he has time to save them. Yada yada his wife didnt really drown like everyone thought the weird dude from the elavator killed her because the ghosts told him to. John tries to help the new woman that the torturer is trying to torture. The spirits kill Jon claiming that "she's their's." Que FBI busting in and shooting the crap out of the weird torturer dude killing him and saving the day. For some reason evil spirits dont attack thr FBI.

That's basically the story.

Me and Tara have been wanting to check it out, but I've heard only bad reviews about it so far. Might wait until it comes to Blockbuster instead of paying $15 to see it.

Originally posted by volmanjr@Jan 15, 2005 3:09 PM
my youngins chew baby sitters up like riggs and houston chewed up yrds this season

:dlol: I understand completely!

VN Store

Back