Anybody going to watch Pres Biden address Congress tonight?

I think his speech writer was referencing the beginning of our country.

In the 2 minutes I watched there were 4 blatant flat out lies any 5th grade fact checker should have blasted him on.
It's how they "re-educate" America. The President said it, it must be true. It's history.

Not like any of them will pick up a book and learn actual history. I think we've learned that in another thread.

When I was working we used to have bingo cards we'd take to certain meetings that had management buzzwords in the boxes, we called it bullsh!t bingo. When someone would win they would cough out a bullsh!t.
I don't think I'd enjoy coughing out bullsh!t. Probably worse than when it's going down.

It's how they "re-educate" America. The President said it, it must be true. It's history.

Not like any of them will pick up a book and learn actual history. I think we've learned that in another thread.
We have learned that after the last 4 years of them going apoplectic about anything Mr Trump had to say. Since they were conditioned to believe everything Trump said was a clueless lie, this is the full swung pendulum. They truly have a mental disorder.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Trump gave better speeches. Both mean about the same though - nothing

Objectively it wasn't even close, but agreed they don't mean a lot but it tells a lot about the man and the agenda.

Trump left you thinking I could run through a wall for America.

Biden left you thinking what else can I get for free by claiming victimization.

Honestly, the last time I actually remember listening to a POTUS speak was Obama, when he was announcing we had killed Osama bin Laden.

This thread barely got any interest at all which seems to be consistent with the interest in general. I only watched it for the comedy and to see just how far left he was going. Even Bernie Sanders was pleased. Jo went right to him afterwards like a teenage girl.

It will not go down in history for anything but being radical. It was boring, barely over an hour and dealed with free handouts and who all are racist. He told the same 1 or 2 stories he's used for the last year.

Basically it was about why this country is so bad while talking out the other side of the mouth about being bipartisan and claiming conservatives are interested in anything about that radical agenda.

Joe Biden’s Address To Congress Snares 26.9M Viewers; Way Down From Trump As ABC Tops Broadcast & Cable – Update

Joe Biden’s 1st Speech To Congress Down From Trump In Early Ratingss – Deadline

Last edited:
You really aren't this stupid.

Correct. The only stupid people are those who think/thought Trump could give a talk without a teleprompter where he did speak in complete sentences. Apparently you never watched his press conferences especially those during the first two months of Covid. There is a reason Kim Jung Un called him Dotard. He speaks at the 5th grade level. But you know this. You don’t live in a cave. You just engage in “alternative facts”

Reactions: TN Ribs
Correct. The only stupid people are those who think/thought Trump could give a talk without a teleprompter where he did speak in complete sentences. Apparently you never watched his press conferences especially those during the first two months of Covid. There is a reason Kim Jung Un called him Dotard. He speaks at the 5th grade level. But you know this. You don’t live in a cave. You just engage in “alternative facts”
You didn't say press conf. I've yet to see Biden be subjected to the same scrutiny and unscripted questions of an actual pc

This thread barely got any interest at all which seems to be consistent with the interest in general. I only watched it for the comedy and to see just how far left he was going. Even Bernie Sanders was pleased. Jo went right to him afterwards like a teenage girl.

It will not go down in history for anything but being radical. It was boring, barely over an hour and dealed with free handouts and who all are racist. He told the same 1 or 2 stories he's used for the last year.

Basically it was about why this country is so bad while talking out the other side of the mouth about being bipartisan and claiming conservatives are interested in anything about that radical agenda.

Joe Biden’s Address To Congress Snares 26.9M Viewers; Way Down From Trump As ABC Tops Broadcast & Cable – Update

Wait didn’t a few posts back somebody said it was only 11.9M? LMAO hos speech audience keeps growing like his vote count! 🤡 Say did this updated count drop at 3AM while no observers were present BTW? 😂

The horrible accident on the side of the road draws far more attention from passerby than does the frolicking deer in the field of flowers.
Low viewership is a positive.....thanks Biden.

VN Store

Back