anybody else treating tonite like Super bowl?

GUNTERSVOL

VOL FROM BIRTH
Auburn is the New Orleans in this version.... did not prioritize the SB after that deal....

I will probably check the score but won’t watch much. More curious about Barnes. I mean UCLA is the more historic basketball program.

Reactions: VolFan4life24
What’s tonight? JK I prob won’t even watch. The Braves play tonight so that’s what I will be watching.

Im glad its not a blueblood. I didnt get much sleep over weekend for appointments. So im pretty fatigued. I will have to see if i will be able to see if i can make it to end of game. Such a late tip.

Definitely did not watch the SB with the Cheaters and Lambs. Like college hoops so I will watch a defensive struggle. O/U is 119.

That would be the only way to play the final on Saturday.

I don’t think that will ever happen with college basketball, but College football title should be on a Saturday night and the day after the Super Bowl should be a federal holiday. Call it the Jackie Robinson National Athletics appreciation day . Everybody wins

I don’t think that will ever happen with college basketball, but College football title should be on a Saturday night and the day after the Super Bowl should be a federal holiday. Call it the Jackie Robinson National Athletics appreciation day . Everybody wins
I don't think it will ever happen either. I agree on the holiday and do think that has a chance.

I don't think it will ever happen either. I agree on the holiday and do think that has a chance.

If I ran for POTUS that’s how I would bring together a divided country . The Monday after the Super
bowl platform.

The Final four has a week inbetween the Elite 8. Then play the Championship two days later on Monday. I think every championship should be on a Saturday night.

I would like to see the game on Saturday, but there’s no way you put a week between games.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back