Anybody else already anxious about Saturday?

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous.

I have great faith in our players and coaches so I believe we'll come out ready to play and get the WIN.

They must stay totally focused the entire game, play better D which they're easily capable of doing and pound the boards on both ends to take every rebound that comes their way.

If our basketVOL Team does those things I believe we can WIN by 10 points or more.

It won't be easy since we know the zebras will be trying to help that caliFairy bunch.

Zebras know they'll get extra cash $$$$ leaving rupp after they give the game to the home group.

Pretty obvious looking at the kenSucky home wins since caliFairy got in town.

Fire them up boys, go take that WIN in a way that leaves no doubts by anyone!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

I'm the complete newbie here and I wouldn't blame anyone for ignoring my post. But for some reason I feel very content with this team. Players 1-8 can explode at any time. The experience, the dedication, and the coaching make this an extraordinary team in my opinion. I think Kentucky's "one and doners" have a lot to fear from the full court press they are about to get on Saturday. Only the NFL refs from New Orleans can rescue this game for Kentucky!

I'm the complete newbie here and I wouldn't blame anyone for ignoring my post. But for some reason I feel very content with this team. Players 1-8 can explode at any time. The experience, the dedication, and the coaching make this an extraordinary team in my opinion. I think Kentucky's "one and doners" have a lot to fear from the full court press they are about to get on Saturday. Only the NFL refs from New Orleans can rescue this game for Kentucky!
Welcome!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the team comes out with a similar hunger they had against Georgia. I’m not expecting a blowout like Georgia, but I think these guys have been waiting for a challenge. I expect them to come out with precision on offense and an intense energy on defense.

VN Store

Back