Any word on Young's Eligibility yet?

Mays needs to play a quarter. He is incredibly young and played limited snaps so far. He doesn’t need to go into Florida only having played a quarter of football. That’s stupid if he can go this weekend.

Mays needs to play a quarter. He is incredibly young and played limited snaps so far. He doesn’t need to go into Florida only having played a quarter of football. That’s stupid if he can go this weekend.
I think he played in a number of games last year.

Last edited:
I thing he played in a number of games last year.
As a Jumbo blocking tight end in special packages yes, I think he played center once or twice. He’s very young.
Edit: especially since there is so much the Center is responsible for on the line in a new offense I don’t think it’s smart to hold him out for another week. Put him on a snap count like the rest of the starters and let him shake any rust off against Tech instead of Florida.

As a Jumbo blocking tight end in special packages yes, I think he played center once or twice. He’s very young.
Edit: especially since there is so much the Center is responsible for on the line in a new offense I don’t think it’s smart to hold him out for another week. Put him on a snap count like the rest of the starters and let him shake any rust off against Tech instead of Florida.

Agree, as much as we insist that it should be easy, Im betting that this team still is only about 65% efficient in this offense. Its going to take a more games to get into the 90%+ range.

Agree, as much as we insist that it should be easy, Im betting that this team still is only about 65% efficient in this offense. Its going to take a more games to get into the 90%+ range.
I’m really hoping this is one of those teams that just gradually gets better and peaks game 7 as opposed to peaking game 3 and basically flat lining. It’s always those teams that are around .500 but they keep taking incremental steps and finishing really strong make a bowl game then blast off year 2. Fingers crossed.

I’m really hoping this is one of those teams that just gradually gets better and peaks game 7 as opposed to peaking game 3 and basically flat lining. It’s always those teams that are around .500 but they keep taking incremental steps and finishing really strong make a bowl game then blast off year 2. Fingers crossed.
A look at all the SRs on this roster, year 2 is really going to be painful..

Cooper is No.1 on the depth chart for this week at center, so my assumption is that he is starting.
I wouldn't put too much stock in the 'depth' chart. That is last weeks chart ... updated and means absolutely nothing.

VN Store

Back