Any word on if these guys will play Saturday

Is there an injury report for these guys? I'm tired of just reading and hearing they are injured but them not saying what's wrong with them.

Is there an injury report for these guys? I'm tired of just reading and hearing they are injured but them not saying what's wrong with them.
Pretty sure that this coaching staff does not release any injury reports to the media. So unless the injured players say something themselves on social media, we can only guess.

Reactions: jteague
Pretty sure that this coaching staff does not release any injury reports to the media. So unless the injured players say something themselves on social media, we can only guess.
I hate that, we as fans should have the right to know what their injuries are. But oh well hope they all get better and get back soon. We really need Cooper and cade working together on the O Line again!

He was limping slightly after a punt during the Pitt game. Bad hamstrings are bad, especially for kickers.

According to the VQ guys, they will try Brooks out on kickoff, and if that goes well he may punt. However, he is still very much up in the air.

I think they said the others would all play, with the exceptions being that I don't remember them discussing Bumphus, and Small is still questionable. That shoulder is reportedly still tender, so he may or may not be out there.

Edit: Also, with reference to the post above mine, it is my supposition that Austin Price's information is stuff that he is getting from players on the team themselves, and/or from sources inside the building. Not official information, I suppose is what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: feathersax
I hate that, we as fans should have the right to know what their injuries are. But oh well hope they all get better and get back soon. We really need Cooper and cade working together on the O Line again!
This has always been a big question.
the NFL requires injury reports and lists because fans (gamblers) insist on it.
College has always left it up to the schools.
Most schools try to deceive or, at least, not inform their opposition about injuries.
Although some seep out thru media sources or the players themselves revealing their injuries.

Reactions: chrismc1000
Is part of the answer (to the question of why isn’t this info refeased) somehow related to HIPPA?

My source texted me when they got out of their business meeting and said there is a 50% chance that they all have 100% chance of playing so I've got about a 25% chance of having 75% certainty.

Reactions: OldLofter
Well at the e
This has always been a big question.
the NFL requires injury reports and lists because fans (gamblers) insist on it.
College has always left it up to the schools.
Most schools try to deceive or, at least, not inform their opposition about injuries.
Although some seep out thru media sources or the players themselves revealing their injuries.
Well at the end if the day it's a medical issue and that in itself can be viewed as a medical policy so no one can know about it until the person who was injured says something or signs the paper work to release the info

VN Store

Back