Any Updates on Solomon??

Simmons played Saturday
Is that not just the second time he went into a game? If so, he can still play the entire game the next two and still be able to redshirt. I am not sure how that plays out for the bowl game, but maybe we won't even need him against Vandy and any potential bowl game could be his fourth.

I looked over the threads and didn’t see anything. Has there been anything released? Came out twice, and the second time (2nd down of the goal line stand I think) looked bad.

We need him. Any news??
Yeah, well, he started worshiping a bunch of false idols, married almost a thousand whore's, went nuts, then they tore his temple down.

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. That is essentially what I posted.

That article mentions that he can play in all their remaining games and still retain his redshirt status but it doesn't address a possible Bowl game. Would that be enough to lose the redshirt?

That article mentions that he can play in all their remaining games and still retain his redshirt status but it doesn't address a possible Bowl game. Would that be enough to lose the redshirt?
Not if he has only played in one other game to this point.

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. That is essentially what I posted.
Yep, confirming your thoughts. I remembered them. Found the article, hunted your post down and thought you would appreciate the article.

If we can get a run game and more consistent passing game going we should be really good on a lot of fronts!

VN Store

Back