Any Spartacus watchers out there?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I have 2 friends in this world that love Spartacus as much as I do. Abd neither of them live here in Knoxville. Any other fans out there I can discuss this amazing show with?

Just started watching recently. Looking forward to the next season. This show has some pretty intense moments.

loved the show but haven't read what they're doing with the series. Did they replace Spartacus with another actor or did they get it filmed?

and I watched them all on Netflix. The episodes come out a day or 2 after they're shown so very little delay

I need to catch up with this on Netflix after I finish Mad Men.

loved the show but haven't read what they're doing with the series. Did they replace Spartacus with another actor or did they get it filmed?

and I watched them all on Netflix. The episodes come out a day or 2 after they're shown so very little delay

Yeah the original actor died. Andy Whitfield. Sad because he was phenomenal in that role. I just re-watched the entire first season. I have yet to see an episode of that show (prequel season or original season) that isn't fantastic. This next season should be incredible

And I think the new guy playing Spartacus will do well. He's been really humble and had an attitude like "I know I can't be as good as Andy was for this role, I'm just thankful I'm getting the chance and I hope I can do the first season justice". CountIng down the days.

knew he died just wasn't sure who replaced him. I see the MW3 commercials with him and still see him as Spartacus.

edit: just googled him and they look like brothers

I try to explain to people what they are missing when they haven't followed this show. 4 moments come to mind that are just incredible.

4 greatest moments of Spartacus:

-Spartacus rises up and takes down Theocoles when Crixus falls

-Crixus throws Spartacus up to the balcony so Spartacus can kill the roman officials, the turns to the gladiators and yells "Kill them all!!!!!!"

-Gannicus defeats the rival gladiator..... blindfolded

-The "royal rumble" battle in the last episode of the prequel, where Crixus truly proves himself, and Gannicus defeats the giant.

What do y'all think is the best moment? Mine is the "kill them all" scene. Gave me chills.

I try to explain to people what they are missing when they haven't followed this show. 4 moments come to mind that are just incredible.

4 greatest moments of Spartacus:

-Spartacus rises up and takes down Theocoles when Crixus falls

-Crixus throws Spartacus up to the balcony so Spartacus can kill the roman officials, the turns to the gladiators and yells "Kill them all!!!!!!"

-Gannicus defeats the rival gladiator..... blindfolded

-The "royal rumble" battle in the last episode of the prequel, where Crixus truly proves himself, and Gannicus defeats the giant.

What do y'all think is the best moment? Mine is the "kill them all" scene. Gave me chills.

:boobies::boobies: and more :boobies:

knew he died just wasn't sure who replaced him. I see the MW3 commercials with him and still see him as Spartacus.

edit: just googled him and they look like brothers

This commercial?
images

That's Sam Worthington.

Andy Whitfield played Spartacus.
images

Don't think Whitfield would have been healthy enough for filming of MW3 commercials but maybe I'm wrong and there are others I haven't seen before.

all those scruffy-faced white boys look alike :p

I usually look those things up before posting but didn't this time. Learned my lesson

all those scruffy-faced white boys look alike :p

I usually look those things up before posting but didn't this time. Learned my lesson

Ha! Well as a scruffy faced white boy I just had to say something.

Actually, wasn't trying to call you on it, was actually thinking that I may have had it wrong this whole time.

my wife and I watch it with wine and reenact the sex scenes.

We dvr specific episodes for when specific couples visit.

If anyone can't wait till the 27th( like me) go on Facebook and go to the Spartacus page they are showing the first episode of the new season. This season is gonna be epic!!!

If anyone can't wait till the 27th( like me) go on Facebook and go to the Spartacus page they are showing the first episode of the new season. This season is gonna be epic!!!

Saw it On Demand yesterday. Incredible. "You had me at 'whores'" hahaha great line.

Finally watched the finale yesterday and was amazed at the bloodshed. So many people getting revenge. Apparently Lucy lawless's character Lucretia survives her attack and will be back. Going to miss Andy though. I didn't watch a couple episodes before but how did Varros wife come to be a slave?

VN Store

Back