Any News on Transfers?

IBLEEDORANGE16

This is the time of year I hate when we start hearing about players leaving. Heard anything VolNation? Keep seeing things about a possible Kyle Phillips transfer. Just wanted to see what you guys were hearing.

This is the time of year I hate when we start hearing about players leaving. Heard anything VolNation? Keep seeing things about a possible Kyle Phillips transfer. Just wanted to see what you guys were hearing.

I saw it mentioned tos. I hope we don't lose him.

Reactions: 2 people
What I've seen it seems Phillips is leaning towards transferring. Other than that I haven't seen any other names of guys who would transfer. Obviously we should expect some to transfer out but I hope some will stay the course. I especially hope Phillips and Richmond decide to stick it out.

Reactions: 1 person
If he's not happy he should transfer, but why wouldn't he be happy? He's in line to be a starter or at least big time contributor next year.

Guess it could be something other than football.

Kyle's uncle posts on here...he shot the rumor down sometime late last week. If something has changed since then...

Reactions: 14 people
What I've seen it seems Phillips is leaning towards transferring. Other than that I haven't seen any other names of guys who would transfer. Obviously we should expect some to transfer out but I hope some will stay the course. I especially hope Phillips and Richmond decide to stick it out.

Phillips and Richmond rumors were squashed fairly early on. On par with the Hurd rumors. What we have currently are fear mongerers who need to have some sort of rumor flying around to stay occupied. I wouldn't expect any major players transferring.

Reactions: 7 people
Good grief folks Phillips isn't going anywhere, old arse rumor people bringing back. Don't worry be happy! GBO!

Reactions: 7 people
D bates brynt kendrick sherrion jones thats who į sorry about dormady to with JG comming in jakob johnson creamer all possible Jg įs a cam newton clone he gas laser arm and wheels fits perfect with out system

D bates brynt kendrick sherrion jones thats who į sorry about dormady to with JG comming in jakob johnson creamer all possible Jg įs a cam newton clone he gas laser arm and wheels fits perfect with out system

I'm sorry, looks like some good names encrypted here, maybe try posting again.

Reactions: 2 people

Richmond?

Was the issue with Phillips that they wanted to bulk him up and move him inside and he wanted to stay at DE?

I don't understand why he would want to transfer? Especially to a low tier school like Vandy. He's got a great shot at starting next year next to Barnett. It just wouldn't make sense to me if he decided to leave.

VN Store

Back