Any news on to’o to’o and crouch?

Really surprised neither of these guys has pulled the trigger and moved. They will miss spring practice

Callahan says Henry T. is gone, basically forget about him. Crouch may play with us, he may not.

JMO, but when a kid has one foot out the door, he can keep on going. You're either on board with this program or you're not. There's no straddling the fence.

There was less loyalty in this last group of Vol players than any in recent memory.....unfortunately

Not much Loyalty to the University of Tennessee anymore, again, very unfortunate

If they try and stick around through spring practice just to see if they like it and take valuable reps from guys who do want to be here that is BS. You are either with us or against us. They can bounce IMO.
Henry T is apparently in Cali taking classes remotely.

Reactions: Border Vol
I mean what is the damn deal though.... how could it take this long to decide. I don't think I've ever seen guys be on the fence like this for so long.
Coach Heupel just this week announced his defensive coaching staff. If I were a player, I would want to get a feel of who these new coaches are before I jumped one way or the other. From the outside looking in, to me the new staff seems to be a giant upgrade over what we had here last year.

Q has been working out with the team
Q is probably going to go through spring practice per Callahan but he's still in the portal and exploring options. Doubtless the new staff is trying to recruit him back.

As to Henry T, Callahan said something like "it's hard to imagine a scenario in which he returns".

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
There was less loyalty in this last group of Vol players than any in recent memory.....unfortunately

Not much Loyalty to the University of Tennessee anymore, again, very unfortunate
I never sensed any loyalty from the staff either. Even the VFLs on staff. Nobody seemed bought in to the school, the program, the fanbase... Just a vibe, I don't know that I could point to specifics. But if you look at Twitter today this staff is at least acting excited to be part of this.

I never sensed any loyalty from the staff either. Even the VFLs on staff. Nobody seemed bought in to the school, the program, the fanbase... Just a vibe, I don't know that I could point to specifics. But if you look at Twitter today this staff is at least acting excited to be part of this.

It’s all changed. Coaches are after the money. Players are too. Coaches cry about loyalty but they show none. At least the schools fulfil their obligations provided you’re not a cheating lowlife leaving the program having to deal with your pile of crap.

When you rip off the bandaid, it hurts sometimes. The Pruitt bandaid had some superglue on it. Henry T, *was* one of my favorites. There were times when I thought he was the only one hustling, but then again, he had some games where he didn't seem too visible. I'm good with him leaving. It's the same thing as your girlfriend wanting to leave. Better to just say so long and try and find someone that wants to be there.

VN Store

Back