Any Major Problems With Texas A&M???

orangegt5

What potential problems do you see with matchup for the game tonight? I haven't watched A&M play any and no nothing about them.

From what I have seen they are a very quick and good defensive team. They will give the Lady Vols some problems but I think the size advantage the Lady Vols have will be the difference in this matchup.

I think one of the good player in a&m is playing injured or something... I think we have a very big size advantage...

Parker has 18pts already 5 minutes to go in first half and we are up 27-21. Go Lady Vols.

Man...that looked horrible..I think her shoulder is out of socket...but man...she was dragging that arm like crazy..eek

The rest of the Vols have to step up, Parker's absence will hurt them. Parker is walking back to the bench.

Well..that was a good start with Parker out....they are going to have to step up

Candace was absolutely dominating this game...

I am so grateful Candace is ok...she's sore, but ok... she played with heart tonight. A warrior! Her teammates held it down defense while she was gone... They seriously need to work on offense tho.

VN Store

Back