Any Lip Readers? Pruitt JG Exchange

I would have been rolling on the ground with JG trying to rip his helmet off along with this head still in it!

JG is an idiot is an understatement. That bone headed play cost us our best chance to beat Bama in many years!

I feel bad for every other player on that roster. With Tua out and our running game, receivers, and defense all playing well, we had a golden opportunity, and on the most crucial play of the most crucial game in the lifetimes of many of our players, all of that effort is cancelled out by Jarret Guarantano. He will go down as one of the worst QBs in TN history. Maybe not from a stats perspective, but from an everything else perspective.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I feel bad for every other player on that roster. With Tua out and our running game, receivers, and defense all playing well, we had a golden opportunity, and on the most crucial play of the most crucial game in the lifetimes of many of our players, all of that effort is cancelled out by Jarret Guarantano. He will go down as one of the worst QBs in TN history. Maybe not from a stats perspective, but from an everything else perspective.
We’re talking Billy Buckner, next level shizz, right here!
Unfortunately, he will go down in Vol history.
GBO!!

Looked to me like Pruitt may have said "who told you to run a effing sneak" and Weinke may have said "why would you change" (the play)

You mean to tell me we have, D1 armchair coaches, media types, lawyers, proud army wives, behrs, doctors, professional tweeters, politicians, engineers and gynecologists, but not one single lip reader on Vol nation??
GBO!!

In a replay of Pruitt confronting JG (at 6:28 left in the game), he says two things before he turns his back to the camera (following JG to continue to chew him out) which were, " ... the F are you doing?" (throwing both hands out), and (pointing with his left hand) "Who told you to run the F'ing sneak?" It's hard to make out whether he said "chance" or "sneak" because he is turning sideways to follow JG. But, IMO, He says "sneak" because (again, IMO) he clearly says, "Who told you to run the f'ing ..." right before he turns, and I think he said, "sneak."

After the facemask tug, Weinke is saying, "What did you even call? What were you ..." interrupted by Pruitt, as he continues to chew JG out.

I'm no lip reader, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night ... just one man's humble opinion on the matter.

I think this is an extremely educated guess. As I watch it and put your guess in my head I think it fits perfectly. I believe pretty confidently you’re correct.

You mean to tell me we have, D1 armchair coaches, media types, lawyers, proud army wives, behrs, doctors, professional tweeters, politicians, engineers and gynecologists, but not one single lip reader on Vol nation??
GBO!!

I'm telling y'all what was said.

Freak said:
“That was your last bleeping chance” is what’s been suggested and I tend to agree.

Doesn't look that way to me.

Respectfully fellas ... 'cause I know this thread has gotten too long to read and sift through (not saying anyone has or hasn't, just saying ...)

In a replay of Pruitt confronting JG (at 6:28 left in the game), he says two things before he turns his back to the camera (following JG to continue to chew him out) which were, " ... the F are you doing?" (throwing both hands out), and (pointing with his left hand) "Who told you to run the F'ing sneak?" It's hard to make out whether he said "chance" or "sneak" because he is turning sideways to follow JG. But, IMO, He says "sneak" because (again, IMO) he clearly says, "Who told you to run the f'ing ..." right before he turns, and I think he said, "sneak."

After the facemask tug, Weinke is saying, "What did you even call? What were you ..." interrupted by Pruitt, as he continues to chew JG out.

I'm no lip reader, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night ... just one man's humble opinion on the matter.
But I am absolutely positive that's what he said. If anyone disagrees, no biggie.

Your comment that he is weak and soft is ridiculous, and it makes you look weak and soft for making comments anonymously behind a keyboard. How well do you know him?
Also, did you see him get knocked around the last couple of years? He certainly isn't soft.
Ok, how about stupid and bad?

Pretty sure it was
“Don’t you ever “F-ing” do that!”

Pruitt is pointing to him. People who point usually start off with “don’t you”

Freak said:
“That was your last bleeping chance” is what’s been suggested and I tend to agree.

Respectfully fellas ... 'cause I know this thread has gotten too long to read and sift through (not saying anyone has or hasn't, just saying ...)

But I am absolutely positive that's what he said. If anyone disagrees, no biggie.

First part sounds like a reasonable guess. Second part also, but a little less sure.

No matter what was said, JG definitely effed that up. It will be really interesting to see who starts if Mauer can't go.

Reactions: preacherwebb
From a W/L standpoint he may down as the worst starter ever.

VN Store

Back