Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Carlo just ripped my heart out. WTF. He'll probably take James with him.
James was a luxury item who was only able to get fit for about half the matches. I’m infinitely less concerned about him leaving than I am with the week in, week out guys who are probably a little above Everton’s level (Richarlison, Digne and maybe DCL) that won’t be interested in hanging around to finish bottom half/battle relegation with Sean Dyche, Eddie Howe, or some supposed up and comer from The Championship.

nice! you planning on going? IIRC, you live somewhere in florida
I was just trying to buy tickets for both days but they won’t just sell one seat for some reason, you have to get a minimum of two seats.

The Premier League fixtures are out for the 2021/2022 season.

Some great games to start the season off…

E8B021F0-AEFD-4823-93D3-B98EE6B9642D.jpeg

Here are some key fixtures to look forward to throughout the season...

90F93B29-DD9E-4AFF-8253-DE33B91ABDC5.jpeg4145D70D-821D-4081-A820-5D27B7873866.jpeg

Reactions: DocVOLiday
The Premier League fixtures are out for the 2021/2022 season.

Some great games to start the season off…

View attachment 374552

Here are some key fixtures to look forward to throughout the season...

View attachment 374553View attachment 374554
Very surprised they scheduled the derby at Goodison for midweek. Merseyside police have, in the past, pushed to have the match played earlier in the day for safety reasons. But obviously a Wednesday game will be at night.

Reactions: MAD
If Spurs don’t want to sell him, he can’t really make them. I suppose he can refuse to play, but ultimately, he’s signed to a contract with no release clause so he isn’t exactly holding all the cards.

That said, if City really are offering £100M with players to boot, I think you take that deal. He’ll probably be past his prime in a year or two, plus even now he seems to struggle for fitness at times.

Reactions: MAD
If Spurs don’t want to sell him, he can’t really make them. I suppose he can refuse to play, but ultimately, he’s signed to a contract with no release clause so he isn’t exactly holding all the cards.

That said, if City really are offering £100M with players to boot, I think you take that deal. He’ll probably be past his prime in a year or two, plus even now he seems to struggle for fitness at times.

I think I’d take that money + player combo if I were Levy. Of course you don’t want to lose Kane but he wants out and the longer you hold him the less money you’ll get when he does eventually leave. That $100M you get now plus whatever player you also get in the deal can go a long ways towards getting some more key players for the roster.

ARGENTINA VS. BRAZIL IN THE COPA AMERICA FINAL.

Messi and Neymar meet again 🇦🇷🇧🇷

Saturday FS1 8 pm

4509D1EC-78EC-4068-BB7E-2F1B23CCCE95.jpeg

Reactions: The Dog
Look - I do not know a thing about soccer.

That said, I started gambling on Brazil series A and B games, whatever those are, and have made a grand this week. Is there anyway to purchase some kind of package for just those games? I am so incompetent at soccer that I don't even know what the terms, such as la ligua, Premier League, CONCAF, etc. are when I scroll through the list of soccer available for specific streaming packages.

VN Store

Back