Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

That Premier League table is looking so tight at the top after Liverpool lost to Southampton today.
604F6BB5-9379-4430-9C2D-0BFE939290FD.jpeg

just tuning in to the united/liverpool game (around ~53ish mins in) and it's 0-0 still

(it annoys me that this is on peacock and not on either NBC (there's a hockey game) or NBCSports (they're showing an auto auction?))

Reactions: MAD
Wonder what this means for the Premier League?

Apparently moving some games to USA Network, and probably more to Peacock. Won’t be that terrible of NBC can get Peacock up to 21st century standards and make it possible to pause and rewind what you’re watching.

Big FA Cup Match
Manchester United vs Liverpool
Feels like a final
Pleasantly surprised with both teams lineups today. Aside from a player or two on each side, both are playing their starters. Klopp in particular has traditionally let the FA Cup take a back seat and played the B-squad.

I can’t deal with the fact that United could possibly win the League and the FA Cup this year.

My Hammers will go to Old Trafford now... gonna be a tough task. As much as I hate to say it, the Red Devils are very strong this year. Oh well, COYI⚒

I am watching Southampton, arsenal now. Shaping up to be a great match. I love these rainy, nasty games!

VN Store

Back