Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Man City & Tottenham have all dropped points this weekend.
It’s now or never for Arsenal to try to dig out of this hole.
They have got to get the 3 points today against Burnley,.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Man City & Tottenham have all dropped points this weekend.
It’s now or never for Arsenal to try to dig out of this hole.
They have got to get the 3 points today against Burnley,.
It’s really not that deep of a hole. I joked about this being a relegation six pointer, but the league is so jumbled up right now that 2 or 3 wins in a row would have Arsenal right back in the running for a European spot.

Somebody posted this on the PL Reddit the other day, but this five second video perfectly sums Arsenal fans every year (particularly the AFTV wing).

Reactions: MAD
It’s really not that deep of a hole. I joked about this being a relegation six pointer, but the league is so jumbled up right now that 2 or 3 wins in a row would have Arsenal right back in the running for a European spot.

Somebody posted this on the PL Reddit the other day, but this five second video perfectly sums Arsenal fans every year (particularly the AFTV wing).

That was funny 😂

So what’s the move at this point Arsenal supporters? Is sacking Arteta really going to accomplish anything? Seems to me the problems run much deeper than him at the club. Honestly, there’s A LOT of parallels between Arsenal and UT football over the past 10-15 years.

yay, great to get a win for once! hope we can take some momentum from this going forward!

The game was about to get really interesting if Leno didn't make the save on that PK. Well done by him

yay, great to get a win for once! hope we can take some momentum from this going forward!

The game was about to get really interesting if Leno didn't make the save on that PK. Well done by him

That’s the best Arsenal has looked all year.

Do we have our Arsenal back?
They definitely seem to have turned a corner.

It’s looking like this may finally be the year Big Sam doesn’t save a team from relegation. Outscored 12-0 at home since he took over. How they went to Anfield and took a point is a mystery.

VN Store

Back