Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

man, the gunners got outplayed in the first half by Leeds. not a great look

if Leeds could hit the target, we'd probably be down at least 3 - 0

Reactions: MAD
I only watched the first half of the spurs/Chelsea, game and it was decently entertaining. I see it ended 0-0, so guess just a lack of end product?

meanwhile Arsenal down at half..

Reactions: MAD
I only watched the first half of the spurs/Chelsea, game and it was decently entertaining. I see it ended 0-0, so guess just a lack of end product?

meanwhile Arsenal down at half..
That was the best result for Arsenal, but doesn’t mean squat if they can’t take care of business.

Draw for spurs and Chelski is fine with me Although it wouldn’t of bothered me if the blues pulled it out! Not really sure what’s going on with arsenal...? A win today will see my hammers top-five! Unfortunately I have to work so I’m going to record it and watch it when I get home, if I can sustain from looking at my phone. Haha.. COYI⚒

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Draw for spurs and Chelski is fine with me Although it wouldn’t of bothered me if the blues pulled it out! Not really sure what’s going on with arsenal...? A win today will see my hammers top-five! Unfortunately I have to work so I’m going to record it and watch it when I get home, if I can sustain from looking at my phone. Haha.. COYI⚒
Obviously I’m an Arsenal fan, but my second favorite club in the Premier league has always been West Ham.

@TN Dog watching the United match?
Hey man I got to see the first half at home and then I had to go to work. Obviously not excited about the result. Pogba goal should’ve been ruled out. I think that gave them the spark they needed. I was hoping our missed chances first half wouldn’t come back to bite us, but it did.⚒

I sure am glad Everton got so many points on the board over the first several games, because they’re really struggling now. Kind of problematic when you have no depth at fullback and both your starting LB and RB have to miss more than a month due to injury. The schedule gets a lot harder from here through mid-January as well.

In a completely unrelated story, I see a not-insignificant number of Millwall fans are doing everything in their power to solidify the club’s reputation as having the worst fanbase in England. An absolute disgrace.

Spurs counter attack is just too good. Arsenal aren’t even playing bad.

VN Store

Back