Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

so how are people feeling about the PL so far?

still think it will be a 2 horse race, but I have a feeling that liverpool will win it this year

I think spurs, arsenal and manu fight for the 3 and 4th spots, and right now I'm leaning toward spurs getting #3 (as much as it pains me to say as Gunner). so perhaps arsenal/manu going after #4.

as of now, chelsea doesn't look super hot, but of course they could get a decent amount better. Leicester is currently sitting at #4, but not sure if they will stay in the top 6 (mainly depends on how chelsea comes together (or doesn't))

Reactions: MAD
so how are people feeling about the PL so far?

still think it will be a 2 horse race, but I have a feeling that liverpool will win it this year

I think spurs, arsenal and manu fight for the 3 and 4th spots, and right now I'm leaning toward spurs getting #3 (as much as it pains me to say as Gunner). so perhaps arsenal/manu going after #4.

as of now, chelsea doesn't look super hot, but of course they could get a decent amount better. Leicester is currently sitting at #4, but not sure if they will stay in the top 6 (mainly depends on how chelsea comes together (or doesn't))
I think it’s a 1 horse race, all Liverpool. Man City 2nd
Hoping Arsenal gets top 4, otherwise I don’t see all the stars staying with the team

Liverpool isn't going to have the horses to keep up again. They could finish 2nd but I think 3rd/4th is more realistic after the toll of the last 2 seasons. Needed depth and they did next to nothing this summer.

#YNWA

Disappointing not to get all 3 points but coming back from 0-2 a draw is a decent result.

Disappointing not to get all 3 points but coming back from 0-2 a draw is a decent result.
agreed. I thought we were going to come out on top since we had some really good spells in the second half.

of course it was two big defensive mistakes that were the problem (as is usual)

Anybody watch Watford and Arsenal this morning? Pretty exciting match, Watford came back to tie it up down 2-0.

VN Store

Back