Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Need the Wolves to win or draw to keep Arsenal in the top 4 and ahead of you know who.

Crystal Palace
Only premier league team with cheerleaders.
Glad all over is the teams theme song.
Let’s hope they win today over the spurs.

Damn, a bad give away and own goal give Arsenal the lead.
that was a beautiful "shot" lol. arsenal haven't been playing all that great lately, but at least havent been losing.

the spurs had a big win over Chelsea yesterday. I was thinking that might be a draw, but spurs looked to have played pretty well

that was a beautiful "shot" lol. arsenal haven't been playing all that great lately, but at least havent been losing.

the spurs had a big win over Chelsea yesterday. I was thinking that might be a draw, but spurs looked to have played pretty well

That was a good match this morning, Arsenal is a 2nd half team. Unfortunately I missed the Spurs match. North London Derby next weekend.

Arsenal got the much needed win, that’s 17 matches in a row without a loss.
But if we start out slow against the Spurs, we won’t be so lucky.

Arsenal made it 18 in a row without a loss with a 3 nil win against FC Vorskla , also Arsenal have won their group with one match left.
Now on to Sunday for the North London Derby vs the Spurs, I can’t wait.
COYG

Arsenal made it 18 in a row without a loss with a 3 nil win against FC Vorskla , also Arsenal have won their group with one match left.
Now on to Sunday for the North London Derby vs the Spurs, I can’t wait.
COYG

I didn't think I would be able to watch the match Sunday, but I think I will after all. Should be a good one.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back