Any interest in a Premiere League thread or a general European futbol thread?

DocVOLiday

VN young gun
Damn, a bad give away and own goal give Arsenal the lead.
that was a beautiful "shot" lol. arsenal haven't been playing all that great lately, but at least havent been losing.

the spurs had a big win over Chelsea yesterday. I was thinking that might be a draw, but spurs looked to have played pretty well

NorCalVol67

Give...Him...6
that was a beautiful "shot" lol. arsenal haven't been playing all that great lately, but at least havent been losing.

the spurs had a big win over Chelsea yesterday. I was thinking that might be a draw, but spurs looked to have played pretty well
That was a good match this morning, Arsenal is a 2nd half team. Unfortunately I missed the Spurs match. North London Derby next weekend.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Arsenal got the much needed win, that’s 17 matches in a row without a loss.
But if we start out slow against the Spurs, we won’t be so lucky.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Arsenal made it 18 in a row without a loss with a 3 nil win against FC Vorskla , also Arsenal have won their group with one match left.
Now on to Sunday for the North London Derby vs the Spurs, I can’t wait.
COYG

NorCalVol67

Give...Him...6
Arsenal made it 18 in a row without a loss with a 3 nil win against FC Vorskla , also Arsenal have won their group with one match left.
Now on to Sunday for the North London Derby vs the Spurs, I can’t wait.
COYG
I didn't think I would be able to watch the match Sunday, but I think I will after all. Should be a good one.

VN Store

Sponsors