Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Unfortunately I’m starting to get the feeling of this being another year where City wins the league without getting out of second gear. Everyone else is dropping games left and right, but City haven’t lost in ANY competition since before Thanksgiving. That squad is obscenely deep.

Reactions: MAD
Unfortunately I’m starting to get the feeling of this being another year where City wins the league without getting out of second gear. Everyone else is dropping games left and right, but City haven’t lost in ANY competition since before Thanksgiving. That squad is obscenely deep.
I definitely think it’s city’s to lose. They are extremely deep

I’m proud of my Irons! I just hope our lack of depth don’t catch up to us. A couple of injuries would really take its toll on us. We are a few windows for really competing as long as we keep our system going under Moyes. Although I’ll take how we’re playing now for sure!⚒

I’m proud of my Irons! I just hope our lack of depth don’t catch up to us. A couple of injuries would really take its toll on us. We are a few windows for really competing as long as we keep our system going under Moyes. Although I’ll take how we’re playing now for sure!⚒
Hope you guys can take care of Liverpool on Sunday.

Glad to see arsenal get a point. It was a very physical game! Getting really stoked for the hammers and reds. Will be interesting to see where we stand right now.. if we stay organized at the back and take our chances I can see us getting three points today!COYI⚒

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Kane or no Kane, that was a terrible performance by Spurs. Equally huge win for Brighton though, and basically settles relegation for this year. The bottom three are now completely adrift from the rest of the league.
You are probably right but don’t forget Fulham has a game in hand to bring it to within 4 points.

It just wasn’t the Irons’ day. We never gave up but a lot of questions were answered. I wish we would’ve attacked way more. enjoyed watching Spurs lose, Kind of made up for our loss today. ⚒

You are probably right but don’t forget Fulham has a game in hand to bring it to within 4 points.
Good point. I knew they had the game in hand, but for some reason was thinking it was against City. It’s actually against Burnley, so they’ll at least have a fighting chance.

It just wasn’t the Irons’ day. We never gave up but a lot of questions were answered. I wish we would’ve attacked way more. enjoyed watching Spurs lose, Kind of made up for our loss today. ⚒
Still right there in the running for European places. Several teams around you in the table dropped points as well, so not a terrible weekend overall.

Still right there in the running for European places. Several teams around you in the table dropped points as well, so not a terrible weekend overall.
Not at all, we remain fifth. I’m still positive but I wasn’t excited about our performance today.

Saka has the potential to be a superstar, he should already have 3 goals in the first 10 minutes.

Southampton overall are a pretty solid team, and have been for a while now. Hard to believe they’ve been on the receiving end of 9-0, the most lopsided scoreline in PL history, two years in a row.

VN Store

Back