Any interest in a Premiere League thread or a general European futbol thread?

TN Dog

Big Orange Forever
Draw for spurs and Chelski is fine with me Although it wouldn’t of bothered me if the blues pulled it out! Not really sure what’s going on with arsenal...? A win today will see my hammers top-five! Unfortunately I have to work so I’m going to record it and watch it when I get home, if I can sustain from looking at my phone. Haha.. COYI⚒

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Draw for spurs and Chelski is fine with me Although it wouldn’t of bothered me if the blues pulled it out! Not really sure what’s going on with arsenal...? A win today will see my hammers top-five! Unfortunately I have to work so I’m going to record it and watch it when I get home, if I can sustain from looking at my phone. Haha.. COYI⚒
Obviously I’m an Arsenal fan, but my second favorite club in the Premier league has always been West Ham.

TN Dog

Big Orange Forever
@TN Dog watching the United match?
Hey man I got to see the first half at home and then I had to go to work. Obviously not excited about the result. Pogba goal should’ve been ruled out. I think that gave them the spark they needed. I was hoping our missed chances first half wouldn’t come back to bite us, but it did.⚒

I sure am glad Everton got so many points on the board over the first several games, because they’re really struggling now. Kind of problematic when you have no depth at fullback and both your starting LB and RB have to miss more than a month due to injury. The schedule gets a lot harder from here through mid-January as well.

In a completely unrelated story, I see a not-insignificant number of Millwall fans are doing everything in their power to solidify the club’s reputation as having the worst fanbase in England. An absolute disgrace.

VN Store

Sponsors