Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Lots of parity this year it wouldn’t shock me for Everton to be in the mix for top 4 and it wouldn’t shock me for them to finish 8 or 9th. There’s so many good teams this year. It looks like I’m going to have to get peacock. NBC is screwing us
I think I’m the only one not bothered by the switch to Peacock. It’s basically the same price as PL Gold from the past two years (which I had to get because only about half of Everton’s matches were on regular TV), plus you get all the other stuff on the service. The big difference for me is that Peacock has an app for Xbox, which Gold didn’t, so now I’ll be able to watch on my actual TV instead of on my laptop or iPad, which is a massive upgrade.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
I think I’m the only one not bothered by the switch to Peacock. It’s basically the same price as PL Gold from the past two years (which I had to get because only about half of Everton’s matches were on regular TV), plus you get all the other stuff on the service. The big difference for me is that Peacock has an app for Xbox, which Gold didn’t, so now I’ll be able to watch on my actual TV instead of on my laptop or iPad, which is a massive upgrade.
reckon I’ve been spoiled by the amount of Liverpool games that get broadcasted. I remember when every match was on for free

Reactions: MAD
my problem is it's not on Roku yet. But i saw they were signing a deal

You are going to need Peacock to watch 8 of the 10 games this weekend.
1EE13631-3CDF-494E-A43F-1EAD293FC0AA.jpeg
Now I don’t mind the $4.99 a month, what sucks is Peacock is not supported on Roku, Amazon Fire or Samsung.

Congrats to Liverpool for getting Thiago, as if you all needed to get any stronger. I hope he does great for y’all.
it’s nuts how many great players Barcelona have let slip away over the years.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Blast me if you want but I could see Everton in a CL spot at the end of the year.

WTh is up with United ?

Reactions: MAD
Blast me if you want but I could see Everton in a CL spot at the end of the year.
Will depend massively on injuries, and we’ve had terrible luck on that front the past 2-3 years. The first XI looks to be pretty sound, but there is a substantial falloff after that, especially in midfield. Liverpool and City still seem to be the class of the league, but after that, any one of about seven teams could realistically end up in the top 4.

Reactions: Godfatha and MAD

VN Store

Back