Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Nice 2-0 win for Liverpool tonight over Crystal Palace. That last goal by Mane to clinch it was mad impressive. Love to see a guy play through contact like that and keep his balance.
It was such a relief, in years past we would have drawn that game.

Man didn't they? Chelsea are a good side this season.
I still have my reservations. It's going to take some time for Sarri ball to be in full effect, but it's definitely going to be an exciting brand of futbol

Are we sure Pogba wins that feud? I saw stats with and without Pogba and they were better without, across the board. We're talking record, goals allowed, goals scored...everything. It was like 50 games with and 30 games without. Wish I could find the infographic I saw on Instagram, but this was weeks ago.

Gotta love it when u turn on the TV and see Liverpool playing, LIVE. Then, less than 5 minutes after I started watching, Salah scores his first goal of the year

He would probably be good for them. He’s just making me mad with the talent at United
You think so? Mourinho doesn't seem like a good fit for a turnaround job. Every job he's had since Porto is where he's taken a fully-loaded squad with high expectations, won some trophies, then been jettisoned because he clashes with the team's best players.

You think so? Mourinho doesn't seem like a good fit for a turnaround job. Every job he's had since Porto is where he's taken a fully-loaded squad with high expectations, won some trophies, then been jettisoned because he clashes with the team's best players.

The United job wasn’t as stacked as it was after Fergie left. They lost a lot of talent and replaced them with Everton players. So Mourinho has helped with that.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back