Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Hate to see Man U in the bottom half of the table. Hate to see it. Lol
The middle of the EPL table is such a jumbled mess right now. If Leicester can win today, and Villa win tomorrow, the week would end with all of 4 points separating 5th place from 17th. Crazy.

BooThisMan.gif

Congrats Liverpool, you guys will finally win the Premier League.
0ED3DDF6-4437-4436-A86B-2098EF419E5E.jpeg

If Mourinho takes over I will be pissed.
I honestly can’t figure out why they did it. Poch is great, you guys have been one of the best clubs in the premier league the last 4 years and in the Champions League Final just recently.

If Mourinho takes over I will be pissed.
I'm seeing quite a few sites saying it's a done deal

did people know this was about to happen? I had no clue until I got an alert saying pochettino was out and couldn't believe that they would do that already this season (after taking them to the CL final just some months ago!). crazy

Reactions: MAD

did people know this was about to happen? I had no clue until I got an alert saying pochettino was out and couldn't believe that they would do that already this season (after taking them to the CL final just some months ago!). crazy
It’s official

This calendar year has been disappointing in the EPL, but I think this is a terrible move.

Interesting to see Mourinho take the Tottenham job since he said he loved Chelsea too much to take it in the past

I’m watching Sheffield United beating Manchester United, it’s 2-0 with 25 minutes left.
Very enjoyable 😃

VN Store

Back