Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

terrible by arsenal in the 2nd half. bad defending, positioning, and game management
Almost look like they gave up. The post game commentators were pretty harsh on them. First BPL match I've been able to watch this year, so I'm behind on what is going on. Lol

I still don’t get why Pulisic isn’t playing, anybody know why?

Pulling for Manchester United is the "futbol" equivalent of pulling for the Tennessee Volunteer football team. Both were once great organizations who don't yet grasp that that time has passed. Top level leadership for both at best don't care, and at worst do things to actively hinder the organization. Management for both still think they can run things like it is still the glory days. Both teams have some interesting young players that seem to have potential but that only have flashes because of all of the bad around them.

Reactions: MAD
Pulling for Manchester United is the "futbol" equivalent of pulling for the Tennessee Volunteer football team. Both were once great organizations who don't yet grasp that that time has passed. Top level leadership for both at best don't care, and at worst do things to actively hinder the organization. Management for both still think they can run things like it is still the glory days. Both teams have some interesting young players that seem to have potential but that only have flashes because of all of the bad around them.
How much longer do you think Ole will be in charge?

The Spurs lost to a 4th tier team today.

I will no longer laugh at Man U.
I had no clue...
tenor.gif

Spurs gonna be relegated.
yea wth happened today? wasn't awake to watch it, but that's definitely not the score I was expecting to see when I checked

good news is I can actually see the gunners getting top 4 (though of course that can change)

yea wth happened today? wasn't awake to watch it, but that's definitely not the score I was expecting to see when I checked

good news is I can actually see the gunners getting top 4 (though of course that can change)

No one is playing with any passion, look like the Vols against GA State.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
If there was any doubt this was Liverpool's year, it was just erased.

They are living a charmed life.

wow, city loses to wolves 2-0

liverpool might run away with it (if they weren't going to already)

arsenal now sitting in 3rd after 8 games

Is there a possibility of Manchester United being relegated?
They are only two points above the relegation zone.

Is there a possibility of Manchester United being relegated?
They are only two points above the relegation zone.
No chance. Pogba, Martial, Lingard and Bailly have all been hurt. There’s still the January transfer window to shore up the squad. Also, most importantly, there’s 30 games left to play. As bad as their start has been, they’re currently only five points off the Champions League positions.

VN Store

Back