Any interest in a Premiere League thread or a general European futbol thread?

so how are people feeling about the PL so far?

still think it will be a 2 horse race, but I have a feeling that liverpool will win it this year

I think spurs, arsenal and manu fight for the 3 and 4th spots, and right now I'm leaning toward spurs getting #3 (as much as it pains me to say as Gunner). so perhaps arsenal/manu going after #4.

as of now, chelsea doesn't look super hot, but of course they could get a decent amount better. Leicester is currently sitting at #4, but not sure if they will stay in the top 6 (mainly depends on how chelsea comes together (or doesn't))

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
so how are people feeling about the PL so far?

still think it will be a 2 horse race, but I have a feeling that liverpool will win it this year

I think spurs, arsenal and manu fight for the 3 and 4th spots, and right now I'm leaning toward spurs getting #3 (as much as it pains me to say as Gunner). so perhaps arsenal/manu going after #4.

as of now, chelsea doesn't look super hot, but of course they could get a decent amount better. Leicester is currently sitting at #4, but not sure if they will stay in the top 6 (mainly depends on how chelsea comes together (or doesn't))
I think it’s a 1 horse race, all Liverpool. Man City 2nd
Hoping Arsenal gets top 4, otherwise I don’t see all the stars staying with the team

MSUDuo

Liverpool isn't going to have the horses to keep up again. They could finish 2nd but I think 3rd/4th is more realistic after the toll of the last 2 seasons. Needed depth and they did next to nothing this summer.

#YNWA

VN Store

Sponsors