Any interest in a Premiere League thread or a general European futbol thread?

NickZ4UT

Liverpool’s to lose.
Absolutely nerve wracking honestly, lucky to get a point on Wednesday. Still 5 points clear, which is better than 4 points, missed opportunity though. I don't think City are done dropping points and neither are we, but I am happy that our back line should be getting healthy over the next week or so, that will help a lot.

NorCalVol67

Give...Him...6
Absolutely nerve wracking honestly, lucky to get a point on Wednesday. Still 5 points clear, which is better than 4 points, missed opportunity though. I don't think City are done dropping points and neither are we, but I am happy that our back line should be getting healthy over the next week or so, that will help a lot.
Spurs just 4 back now, for a couple of days at least. Need Liverpool to drop a couple before Kane and Dele return to have a chance, but I don’t see it happening.

NickZ4UT

It is nice that it looks to be a race until the end, been a few years since there was drama.
Yeah, like the last time LFC was in the hunt, hope we get a better result this time, if for no other reason than to put an end to City's dominance, I don't think anyone wants to see the EPL turn into a 2 team league like LaLiga.

VN Store

Sponsors