Any interest in a Premiere League thread or a general European futbol thread?

NickZ4UT

Liverpool’s to lose.
Absolutely nerve wracking honestly, lucky to get a point on Wednesday. Still 5 points clear, which is better than 4 points, missed opportunity though. I don't think City are done dropping points and neither are we, but I am happy that our back line should be getting healthy over the next week or so, that will help a lot.

NorCalVol67

Give...Him...6
Absolutely nerve wracking honestly, lucky to get a point on Wednesday. Still 5 points clear, which is better than 4 points, missed opportunity though. I don't think City are done dropping points and neither are we, but I am happy that our back line should be getting healthy over the next week or so, that will help a lot.
Spurs just 4 back now, for a couple of days at least. Need Liverpool to drop a couple before Kane and Dele return to have a chance, but I don’t see it happening.

NickZ4UT

Spurs just 4 back now, for a couple of days at least. Need Liverpool to drop a couple before Kane and Dele return to have a chance, but I don’t see it happening.
It's been an interesting couple of weeks. Down on ** but with a game in hand, pucker factor is going to be huge down the stretch.

NickZ4UT

It is nice that it looks to be a race until the end, been a few years since there was drama.
Yeah, like the last time LFC was in the hunt, hope we get a better result this time, if for no other reason than to put an end to City's dominance, I don't think anyone wants to see the EPL turn into a 2 team league like LaLiga.

05_never_again

Yeah, like the last time LFC was in the hunt, hope we get a better result this time, if for no other reason than to put an end to City's dominance, I don't think anyone wants to see the EPL turn into a 2 team league like LaLiga.
The parity in EPL is great. It's better than it's ever been and the yoke of the old Big Four (Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) has definitely been broken. There's basically a Big Six now (Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea).

I'd love to see Liverpool or Tottenham really cement their place as a top team by winning a title. Liverpool was included back in the old Big Four, but they fact they've never won the EPL is amazing to me.

VN Store

Sponsors