Any Good News?

vols3131

Does anyone know if there is any good news regarding the football team? It seems like all we hear about is the bad things that are happening we don't ever hear anything good. I know that there isn't alot going on right now but someone has to know whats going on with the team.

Good News? How about a top 5 ranking, how about almost every starter from last year coming back? How about one of the most talented WR, RB, LB, DB, DL,QB, groups in college football. How about the fact Tennessee is the most stable coaching staff in the SEC. How about the fact that Geral Riggs will be shooting for the Heisman starting on Sept. 3rd? How about the fact that Chris Leak WILL NOT make it out of the Tennessee game healthy?(Oscar Meyer will get him killed). How about the fact that EVERY where ya look Tennessee football is the name to be talked about with "who will unseat USC". I would say the good things are plentiful :rocks:

Yes they are.

But we have lots of difficult work ahead of us. Don't take Florida that lightly. Meyer might not even run options against us, for all we know. Then we have LSU the very next week. And Georgia and Bama like we have every year. Don't doubt it, we've got a long tough season ahead of us. But I believe that we have the ability to prevail.

We're gonna need solid, mistake-free coaching, good fundamental play by our players and the confidence to make it from week to week along with the humility to not overlook any opponnent, from the toughest like LSU to our cake games, like UAB.

Originally posted by vols3131@Jun 23, 2005 10:35 AM
Does anyone know if there is any good news regarding the football team?

I heard some saved money on their car insurance

Only from the link posted, about Brooks & Campbell (sounds like a country duo) CPF speaking of the guys working their butts off and making the staff Proud.

I guess if they arent in trouble, we dont hear about hard work.
Wish atleast practice would start sooooooooon'

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@Jun 23, 2005 4:45 PM
Only from the link posted, about Brooks & Campbell (sounds like a country duo) CPF speaking of the guys working their butts off and making the staff Proud.

I guess if they arent in trouble, we dont hear about hard work.
Wish atleast practice would start sooooooooon'
[snapback]107000[/snapback]​

Practice will begin when court is out of session.

:gone:

VN Store

Back