Any dog breeders?

He asked for a boxer breeder. I understand people feeling strongly for adopting and rescuing but breeders have there place too as an animal (pure bred or not), is still an animal .

He wanted breeder info .

Reactions: Obsessed
He asked for a boxer breeder. I understand people feeling strongly for adopting and rescuing but breeders have there place too as an animal (pure bred or not), is still an animal .

He wanted breeder info .

True, I just wanted to bring it up in case he had not thought about going the rescue route. I got my Mastiff from a breeder, a year later I got a pit rescue. I doubt I'll go to a breeder again because there are so many good dogs in shelters needing a home. I just feel those guys in the shelter are in more desperate need of a home but you're not wrong. My pit was in poor shape when we got her. Estimated a year old. We've had her about 4 years now and she's spoiled rotten. Something about a rescue. It's like they know you gave them a chance at a better life.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Got a german shepherd rescue. Greatest dog ever and you get that warm fuzzy that you saved a life.

I put a deposit down one a pup Saturday. I did look at the local shelters, but every dog I was interested in had some issues that I didn't want to deal with. The most common being exposure with children.

VN Store

Back