Antifa announces support for pro-gun rallies in Virginia

C’mon, get happy...

susan-dey-photo-shoot-by-george-rodriguez-2012-002-e1509708903737.jpg

She wanted to change her squeaky clean image and did a movie where she was semi-nude. She was still quite young at the time. It wasn't long after the tv show.

onald J. Trump

1579312294612.jpeg
CONGRATULATIONS! #GeauxTigers
Twitter · 53 mins ago
Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

onald J. Trump

View attachment 254917
CONGRATULATIONS! #GeauxTigers
Twitter · 53 mins ago
Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!
Uhhh ohhh! A tweet from Trump about Virginia.

Because the differences in Republicans and Democrats are so fundamental that neither side could find anything in common at all, ever...

View attachment 254886
They are now. I had one lib friend until I made a joke about a fat chick in front of her and she lost her damn mind. No major loss. I was beginning to tire of invites to her house full of cats to watch her indie band rehearse a drum circle while lamenting about how poor they were.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Sorry to ruin your rebellion fantasy, but hell no.
You have a lot of counties refusing to follow the ban that is proposed by the va gov. The gov has said he would call in the national guard. Would the national guard side with the gov or the American people and the constitution?

The pro gun groups have not been violent. Thats quite obvious. You would see serious violence and death if that happened.

You have a lot of counties refusing to follow the ban that is proposed by the va gov. The gov has said he would call in the national guard. Would the national guard side with the gov or the American people and the constitution?

The governor. If not, then they face court martial and prison.

The governor. If not, then they face court martial and prison.

If they believe it goes against the constitution they have the right and obligation to refuse . How many do you think would face a court martial and prison if say a whole unit or 3 units refuses ?

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that “pro gun” Antifa is going to cause trouble and the media will be more than happy to cover that as proof that pro gun people are violent. This may be the most transparent plot to date.

Reactions: davethevol
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that “pro gun” Antifa is going to cause trouble and the media will be more than happy to cover that as proof that pro gun people are violent. This may be the most transparent plot to date.

Unless you have a crystal ball, then all of the above is balloon juice.

VN Store

Back