Antifa announces support for pro-gun rallies in Virginia

Are you inciting violence against an elected official? I think that violates a federal law. The NSA is probably letting the FBI know what you said as I write this.
Well, they better be ready to go after a lot of people on you tube under the comment section, because they’re thinking the same thing.

Apparently Richmond is where the first volleys are going to occur. The State Right Southerners are mad as hell and want more Nationalism.

I have a lot of disagreements with people on this forum - 1972 Grad, SpaceCoast, etc. - but these guys are harmless (I mean that in a good way). But Orange Defense seems to be really off his rocker with these bizarre ramblings.

Well I know when I want rational thought and to take the true pulse of America I check YouTube comments.
After I watch a video, then I read the comments down below it. It gives you thoughts of people of what’s going on.

Are you inciting violence against an elected official? I think that violates a federal law. The NSA is probably letting the FBI know what you said as I write this.
Inciting violence lol. Plus I’m sure they have their hands full with the stuff you loons say about President Trump daily

As long as there's grocery stores, fast food restaurants , gas stations, running water, electricity, and internet there will never be another civil war.

You're power hungry sellin' soldiers in a human grocery store. Ain't that fresh? I don't need your civil war.

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
With an event billing like that, how could the governor ban guns. Three neo nazis arrested by the FBI and now the antifa is going to show up. Whats next, Wes Mantooth and Evening News Team?

maxresdefault.jpg
OMG THREE NAZIS!!!!!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I have a lot of disagreements with people on this forum - 1972 Grad, SpaceCoast, etc. - but these guys are harmless (I mean that in a good way). But Orange Defense seems to be really off his rocker with these bizarre ramblings.
Are you saying that our barks are worse than our collective bites?

Only in the FF forum..thats some wacky sh!t!

Are you saying that our barks are worse than our collective bites?
Something along those lines, I certainly don't think you are unstable. It just seemed like some of his posts were a little disturbing, even bat s**t crazy.

Something along those lines, I certainly don't think you are unstable. It just seemed like some of his posts were a little disturbing, even bat s**t crazy.

He's been watching Days of Our Lives for 40 years. That's a lot of CTE.

It's an internet forum. I post some things to get a response. It keeps the forum rolling along.

Reactions: AshG
OMG THREE NAZIS!!!!!

3 Alleged Members Of Hate Group 'The Base' Arrested In Georgia

Police have arrested three men in North Georgia who are suspected of belonging to a violent white supremacist group called The Base, saying they were plotting to commit murder and belonged to a criminal street gang.

They're the second trio of suspected Base members to be arrested this week; the FBI announced Thursday that it arrested three other men in Maryland. @Rasputin_Vol

3 Alleged Members Of Hate Group 'The Base' Arrested In Georgia

Police have arrested three men in North Georgia who are suspected of belonging to a violent white supremacist group called The Base, saying they were plotting to commit murder and belonged to a criminal street gang.

They're the second trio of suspected Base members to be arrested this week; the FBI announced Thursday that it arrested three other men in Maryland. @Rasputin_Vol
Lol what were the charges exactly

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back