Antifa announces support for pro-gun rallies in Virginia

From the article:

While that tactic is often associated with antifa in places like Portland, where antifascists sometimes show up in the hundreds to counter far-right groups, James says it’s not as well suited to the South. “I think what’s particular about the South is that we have to be a bit more creative and sensitive to the people around us — instead of fulfilling some sort of meme of what antifa is,” said James. “That’s really what we’re trying to work against right now, especially by talking to conservatives and showing we aren’t just a black-clad group of rabble-rousers who are out for attention and have jobs funded by George Soros.”
Soros needs to be put away. Yes, I believe the south is different, but when Soros buses in these people, then it’s getting to be a mess.

Not saying all of them, but when the right is getting outraged with the country going in the wrong direction, then the 2nd amendment is the people’s not the government. That is where we’re ready to take it into our own hands.
Who do you plan on fighting in Virginia?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Who do you plan on fighting?
I plan on not fighting anyone. That is just what the left wants to start. We are peaceful people from the right, but it is getting out of control. This country is screwed up, and it will take intervention sooner or later.

We bring in Arturo Mendez and the Spanish Language News Team.

maxresdefault.jpg

From the article:

While that tactic is often associated with antifa in places like Portland, where antifascists sometimes show up in the hundreds to counter far-right groups, James says it’s not as well suited to the South. “I think what’s particular about the South is that we have to be a bit more creative and sensitive to the people around us — instead of fulfilling some sort of meme of what antifa is,” said James. “That’s really what we’re trying to work against right now, especially by talking to conservatives and showing we aren’t just a black-clad group of rabble-rousers who are out for attention and have jobs funded by George Soros.”

If all this means is it's probably a good idea not to assume starting some feces in some places won't bring about a different reaction than Portland or Berkeley it's correct.

No. Americans are too lazy for a civil war.
I would say during the Obummer presidency, but now with Trump in office, the great awakening has awoke. It’s isn’t the same anymore. More people has gone to work than ever before, and it has brought a change that I don’t see ever going back to laziness. I think now, it has awoken everyone up, on what the government is doing. Trump awoke the patriots up, and now instead of us being scared like we were under Obama, we ain’t scared no more.

I would say during the Obummer presidency, but now with Trump in office, the great awakening has awoke. It’s isn’t the same anymore. More people has gone to work than ever before, and it has brought a change that I don’t see ever going back to laziness. I think now, it has awoken everyone up, on what the government is doing. Trump awoke the patriots up, and now instead of us being scared like we were under Obama, we ain’t scared no more.

Is this satire?

From the article:

"Arent just" ....telling

Is this satire?
Nope. People in small rural communities, especially where I was from got quite over the years wit Obummer as president, and more scared to speak out to other people about politics. They were scared that they may be shot, killed, or hurt. I could see it where people from the right, was scared to even say a word about anything political. They wouldn’t wear anything clothes wise political, whether on the streets, shopping, or just riding around. Now I’m seeing these people in small towns have gotten kind of back to normal.

Come on man. Joe six pack down the road isn't going to put his beer down to fight a civil war.

Come on man. Joe six pack down the road isn't going to put his beer down to fight a civil war.
People will have to get a LOT more uncomfortable to get there. Paris has been burning for a year and they arent close to civil war.

You’d be surprised. There is a man that I know that is an alcoholic, and he drinks everyday and stays drunk. He had mentioned before, if there was ever a time that all of this stuff went down, that he would of picked the worst day to quit drinking and join in.

You’d be surprised. There is a man that I know that is an alcoholic, and he drinks everyday and stays drunk. He had mentioned before, if there was ever a time that all of this stuff went down, that he would of picked the worst day to quit drinking and join in.

An alcoholic is exactly who I want to go to war with.

VN Store

Back