Antifa announces support for pro-gun rallies in Virginia

Got to be careful here. There will be antifa and blm wearing clothes to blend in with patriots trying to start something, and we the patriots will get blamed for it. I believe that is what they’re are wanting, and to tell you, see we knew that this was going to happen.

Got to be careful here. There will be antifa and blm wearing clothes to blend in with patriots trying to start something, and we the patriots will get blamed for it. I believe that is what they’re are wanting, and to tell you, see we knew that this was going to happen.
Exactly what will happen, either way if violence breaks out it will be 100% on the conservatives according to the media

Reactions: NEO and joevol33
With an event billing like that, how could the governor ban guns. Three neo nazis arrested by the FBI and now the antifa is going to show up. Whats next, Wes Mantooth and Evening News Team?

maxresdefault.jpg

With an event billing like that, how could the governor ban guns. Three neo nazis arrested by the FBI and now the antifa is going to show up. Whats next, Wes Mantooth and Evening News Team?

maxresdefault.jpg
You can bet the media will be there. You can bet antifa will be there. You can bet that there will be blm there. Regardless of violence or not, right now it is hanging by a thread.

Well, this could lead into something bigger this time, not stopping and spreading into a civil war??
Nah. But it could lead to a disaster there. I have no doubt this is a test by the left to see how far they can go with gun control. That state is lost maybe forever, they want to be NY 2.0

The difference is Antifa wants to go there just to fight with the police, the 2nd Amendment protesters will not be doing that

Reactions: joevol33
Nah. But it could lead to a disaster there. I have no doubt this is a test by the left to see how far they can go with gun control. That state is lost maybe forever, they want to be NY 2.0
What I’m worried about is, getting other states involved in this fight. Spreading more protest and violence all over the country, leading to a civil war. I’ve had people to tell me, if this happens, there is going to be a march to capital hill, taking out all of the democrats and arresting them. I’ve been hearing a lot of that here recently. They want to start with Obummer leading down to the clintons and right on up to the capital.

What I’m worried about is, getting other states involved in this fight. Spreading more protest and violence all over the country, leading to a civil war. I’ve had people to tell me, if this happens, there is going to be a march to capital hill, taking out all of the democrats and arresting them. I’ve been hearing a lot of that here recently. They want to start with Obummer leading down to the clintons and right on up to the capital.
I would be very surprised. On the other hand if the right started pulling the same tactics as the radical left that would be a good thing

Why do you continue to go down this road? You are just making stuff up again. No one of any consequence has told you anything like what you're posting

Why do you continue to go down this road? You are just making stuff up again. No one of any consequence has told you anything like what you're posting
Well, where I’m from now, there is people from Miss. headed to Virginia, and from what they’ve said, they are fed up.

From the article:

While that tactic is often associated with antifa in places like Portland, where antifascists sometimes show up in the hundreds to counter far-right groups, James says it’s not as well suited to the South. “I think what’s particular about the South is that we have to be a bit more creative and sensitive to the people around us — instead of fulfilling some sort of meme of what antifa is,” said James. “That’s really what we’re trying to work against right now, especially by talking to conservatives and showing we aren’t just a black-clad group of rabble-rousers who are out for attention and have jobs funded by George Soros.”

VN Store

Back