Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

If she harbors all that shame for being born white and privileged , she could always move to South Africa, Guatemala or the Congo and make amends . Virtue signaling hypocrites . I noticed that she waited until her career was over before she felt all this shame .
Why is what she does news worthy?

Reactions: tbwhhs
Actor Peter Fonda: Barron Trump should be 'ripped' from Melania, placed in 'cage with pedophiles'

Hollywood icon Peter Fonda dead at the age of 79: Star of 1960s classic Easy Rider passes away after a battle with lung cancer

Peter Fonda has died at 79, after suffering respiratory failure from lung cancer, People reported Friday.

Peter Fonda dead at 79: Star of 1960s classic Easy Rider passes away after a battle with lung cancer | Daily Mail Online
OMG! Now the Clintons are framing Trump!! :eek::eek:

Here is Huff writing a letter to the editor
EDk1hEAXUAEot_c

More Stupidity by Libs. They don't even understand that they are the ones that created the so called stress.
Watch Live – Democrats Hold Event on Childhood Stresses Caused by Trump

House Democrats will hold a “discussion” Friday on “adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and the Trump Administration’s policies and proposals.”
As part two of a Health & Homeland Series entitled “A Conversation on the Effects of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) and Toxic Stress”, the discussion will include the topics of “indefinite detention of children, family separation, and the public charge rule.”

“Adverse childhood experiences related to natural disasters and migration will also be discussed.”

According to the event’s website page, Surgeon General of California, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris and Obama Administration Surgeon General Dr. Regina Benjamin will participate with opening remarks from John Hopkins Professor Dr. Maria Trent.

"Lashes out" is really sensationalizing what happened. If that's lashing out then the potus is certifiable

He called the family frauds and hash tagged Go Force Yourself . If we are scaling it from no response ( eyeroll ) to I’ve just got to reply ( #GoForceYourself ) I think it qualifies as lashing out .

He called the family frauds and hash tagged Go Force Yourself . If we are scaling it from no response ( eyeroll ) to I’ve just got to reply ( #GoForceYourself ) I think it qualifies as lashing out .
They are frauds. It was accurate and kinda funny given that it came from Luke himself

VN Store

Back