Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Sure it is, and go ahead and add..........
There are no good guys (or gals) going into the medical profession any longer.
There are no good guys (or gals) going into LE any longer.
There are no good guys (or gals) going into the legal profession any longer.
There are no good guys (or gals) going into education any longer.
There are no good guys (or gals) going into farming any longer.
There are no good guys (or gals) going into business any longer.

They are all equally nonsensical statements.
You are the king of nonsensical statements, but luther, you should know that there is a continuum and some of those listed rank higher or lower on that continuum or really not at all. What you are saying is a banana is just like an orange or a tomato because they are fruit and they all taste the same because they are fruit and all fruit is good.

Name some politicians that are good guys or gals going into politics and have stayed that way once they got in. This will be a fun exercise but I'm just going to watch for now.

You are the king of nonsensical statements, but luther, you should know that there is a continuum and some of those listed rank higher or lower on that continuum or really not at all. What you are saying is a banana is just like an orange or a tomato because they are fruit and they all taste the same because they are fruit.

Name some politicians that are good guys or gals going into politics and have stayed that way once they got in. This will be a fun exercise but I'm just going to watch for now.
I remember 4: Representative Bill Jenkins TN, Representative Heath Shuler NC, Representative Trey Gowdy SC, and Senator Fred Thompson TN. They all left on their own terms. I know that Dems are going to go off on Gowdy, but Gowdy was a prosecutor who tried to get to the truth, wherever it led. He asked tough questions of everybody in hearings.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I remember 4: Representative Bill Jenkins TN, Representative Heath Shuler NC, Representative Trey Gowdy SC, and Senator Fred Thompson TN. They all left on their own terms. I know that Dems are going to go off on Gowdy, but Gowdy was a prosecutor who tried to get to the truth, wherever it led. He asked tough questions of everybody in hearings.
Dude, don't help luther, FFS!

LOL!

Reactions: 1972 Grad
I'm not buying it. To me (and you guys will disagree) that's like saying there are no good guys (or gals) entering the military any longer.

Politicians have little to no discipline. They don't believe rules apply to them. They are nothing like the military men and women I have known in my lifetime. Most politicians have no true understanding of duty to country. Duty to party maybe, but certainly not duty to country.

Reactions: tennvols77 and 37L1
He sold his soul to Hillary??!
HillarySheDevil01.jpg

You are the king of nonsensical statements, but luther, you should know that there is a continuum and some of those listed rank higher or lower on that continuum or really not at all. What you are saying is a banana is just like an orange or a tomato because they are fruit and they all taste the same because they are fruit and all fruit is good.

Jimmy Carter, John Lewis, John Kerry, JFK, Sam Nunn...I actually think a lot remain decent humans, it's just that they are having to play a very dirty game in order to do what needs to be done.
It's a little like asking someone to name a boxer that has never hit anyone.

Politicians have little to no discipline. They don't believe rules apply to them. They are nothing like the military men and women I have known in my lifetime. Most politicians have no true understanding of duty to country. Duty to party maybe, but certainly not duty to country.
The Congressional Research Service reports that only 18.8 percent of members of Congress in the current session have performed some form of military service. Yet, compared with the percentage of the general public that has served in the armed forces, veterans in Congress are overrepresented.Nov 10, 2017

The Congressional Research Service reports that only 18.8 percent of members of Congress in the current session have performed some form of military service. Yet, compared with the percentage of the general public that has served in the armed forces, veterans in Congress are overrepresented.Nov 10, 2017
So less then 2 in 10 have served in some form of military service. That's it? That's your argument? Bwhahahaha! Are you sure zombies haven't eaten your brain? If they did, they'd get better nutrition from a snow cone.

VN Store

Back