Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

LOL

Not a single Trump supporter I know thinks like this or even tacitly condones this kind of behavior.

These people have been listening to the insinuations of the media; Democratic politicians; and the Luthers and LGs of the world.

And people have been conditioned to take these wild claims as fact because the people who are alleged to have done the deeds were Trump voters. Think through that and decide what it means.
There should be no question that liberals are totally insane. Trump has made them even crazier than they normally are.

There should be no question that liberals are totally insane. Trump has made them even crazier than they normally are.

Agree, Trump is literally driving leftists mad. Jussie even paid someone to assault him in the name of redhatters.

What a moron.

What kind of dolt thinks 1) this is a good idea 2) hires Africans to do the deed and 3) still goes home with his Subway order while a noose hangs around his neck

Best part about this was we got to see who buy this outrageous story and never question the accuser’s story.

Hate crime or hoax? The drama behind the Jussie Smollett case, explained

Vox being Vox - they manage to turn this into a condemnation of Trump and conservatives; even if the attack was BS. Of course they keep up the pretense that they are just providing the facts.

Of course it’s Trumps and those racist conservatives fault for making them lie and stage something this horrific just to bring it to their attention because they won’t listen otherwise ? Didn’t read it I’m guesiing purely off what I know of Vox . Lol

'Donald Trump is evil': Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals just how much former First Daughter hates her father's successor with post-it note picture liked by Biden's granddaughter Finnegan

Malia Obama described President Trump as 'evil' on a secret Facebook page where she exchanges messages friends including Joe Biden's granddaughter, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Facebook page operates under a pseudonym and does not appear to have been publicly updated since 2017.

Its cover photograph is of a row of pink post-it notes which read: 'Donald Trump is President,' 'This is not normal', 'Donald Trump is evil' and 'Don't be complacent.'

Among the comments written beneath the photograph is one by Biden's 20-year-old granddaughter Finnegan.

She said: 'Never saw this. I like it.'

9962724-6717603-image-m-4_1550506457908.jpg

9962754-6717603-image-m-17_1550506593848.jpg

It is not clear whose home the post-its are featured in. Malia moved into freshman dorms in August 2017, a few months after she posted it on her profile.

The Facebook page offers a rare glimpse into the the former first daughter's remarkably typical teenage years.
9962750-6717603-image-a-15_1550506590874.jpg

9962740-6717603-image-a-12_1550506573653.jpg

9962752-6717603-image-m-23_1550506622782.jpg

Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals anti-Trump photos | Daily Mail Online

If hate him too if he was erasing my daddy from history. Even more for exposing him as a fraud.
You must really hate him for destroying Reagan's legacy. Surely you remember back when we won the cold war, created an Arms treaty with Russia, and had great relations with our allies?

You must really hate him for destroying Reagan's legacy. Surely you remember back when we won the cold war, created an Arms treaty with Russia, and had great relations with our allies?

What do you think Reagan would do if Russia decided not to follow that treaty , and he found out that Germany’s leader was getting their energy from Russia while publicly crying about what a horrible person Russia’s leader was ? Those that were leading our allies then are nothing like the ones today either . Apples and oranges .

What do you think Reagan would do if Russia decided not to follow that treaty , and he found out that Germany’s leader was getting their energy from Russia while publicly crying about what a horrible person Russia’s leader was ? Those that were leading our allies then are nothing like the ones today either . Apples and oranges .
What is Reagan's legacy that survived, Iran-Contra?

You answered a question with a question .. tisk tisk .
Reagan is dead so I could not do him justice by answering a hypothetical for him. Let me try thought he would say Russia was dirty cheating bastards and our allies are more important than a hotel in moscow and our intelligence community is worth their weight in gold and he will not stand for this type of attack on our democracy. You're right, that was fun.

Reactions: luthervol
Reagan is dead so I could not do him justice by answering a hypothetical for him. Let me try thought he would say Russia was dirty cheating bastards and our allies are more important than a hotel in moscow and our intelligence community is worth their weight in gold and he will not stand for this type of attack on our democracy. You're right, that was fun.

I agree with you but would add ( if he was dealing with the allied leaders we have today ) would tell them ... get off your asses and help me , stop waiting for us to do the heaving lifting , stop allowing immigrants into your country at a pace where they are destroying who you are and WTF are you doing Germany buying your energy from a murderering dictator like Putin when I have sanctions on him ?

I agree with you but would add ( if he was dealing with the allied leaders we have today ) would tell them ... get off your asses and help me , stop waiting for us to do the heaving lifting , stop allowing immigrants into your country at a pace where they are destroying who you are and WTF are you doing Germany buying your energy from a murderering dictator like Putin when I have sanctions on him ?
Do you see any irony in the fact that Putin is a murdering dictator who Trump was courting like a school girl by offering him a 100 million dollar penthouse at the top of Trump Tower Moscow?

And being the Father of Deficit Spending.
I figure it's best for him to process a little at a time. He has a long way to go.
Do you see any irony in the fact that Putin is a murdering dictator who Trump was courting like a school girl by offering him a 100 million dollar penthouse at the top of Trump Tower Moscow?

Wonder if reb thinks Reagan would have taken the offer of dirt on Carter?

I see irony in all things political, big business and religion . I don’t have a problem calling anybody out for it on each side . Whats funny to me is examples of what our “ friends / allies “ think of us while doing dirty underhanded business with the people they claim to detest . Got another one you . Putin and Russia , the allies stand up in front of the cameras to be the first ones to condemn these horrible acts they commit on the world and the people in it right ? Tell me then how the hell does Russia host the soccer world finals with all these countries sending their teams and fans to spend their money in Russia ? F’in Hypocrites
I should care what these european hypocrites think of my president and Country why ?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back