Anti Fla. T Shirt

Fine Vol

Go Vols
I Drove Up From Fla. To See The Tenn Vs Fla. Game And While I Was At The Vol Walk A Person Walked Around And Sold The Chomp On This With A Pic Of A Little Boy Flicking Off Fla. Yes We Lost But I Live And Fla. And I Still Want One. Is There Any Way To Buy Or Get Ahold Of One Thanks. Go Vols

I Drove Up From Fla. To See The Tenn Vs Fla. Game And While I Was At The Vol Walk A Person Walked Around And Sold The Chomp On This With A Pic Of A Little Boy Flicking Off Fla. Yes We Lost But I Live And Fla. And I Still Want One. Is There Any Way To Buy Or Get Ahold Of One Thanks. Go Vols

Yes, but it involves you bending over and looking up your own as.......

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to wear a t-shirt showing a little kid flipping the bird.

Relax Law I Just Liked The Shirt We Loooost, Your A Cool Gator,im Not Trying To Be An As*

Actually, what you need is a book on grammar and spelling that explains that not every word in a sentence begins with a capital letter.

:lolabove: You have to think that takes a lot of effort to do. Try it.

The board will do it to posts where every letter is capitalized. Kind of a "Yell filter." I have no clue why anyone finds the need to type with the caps lock on. :no:

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to wear a t-shirt showing a little kid flipping the bird.

Exactly. Seems needlessly antagonistic.

Relax Law I Just Liked The Shirt We Loooost, Your A Cool Gator,im Not Trying To Be An As*

Oh, okay. My bad, then and sorry to overreact. Still, see above on the poor taste of such a shirt outweighing its limited humor value. Can't you find a better one than that? I am surprised no one has done one mocking us for the XXVI debacle. Now THAT would be funny.

I'll take your word on it. I'm a hunt and peck kind of a typist anyway. Don't need to add in alternating caps to make it any harder for me.

Myself, I'm still awaiting the Marcus Thomas t-shirt to "hit" the market....................:)

I have alot of gator friends and i just wanted to have some fun with them. Yes its a little tasteless but I would not mean it in a cocky way.

VN Store

Back