Another Unflattering CKiff Story

I would say that Gene's article on ESPN was a bigger hit. I know that he is a UT grad - were he and Fulmer big buddies?

It looks like everything Lane says gets blown out of proportion. I am glad we have got a coach that can ruffle some feathers. It is amazing what he has done for the interest in UT football in such a short period. Go big orange.

The thing that is unflattering are the postings by the Florida fans after the article. I thought Alabama fans were the worst but Florida fans who posted in that article show ZERO class.

Press is press. It is now 3 days past NSD and we are still in the headlines. Good or bad, we have had a number of articles written about CLK and TN football, we been plastered all over ESPN and this has been a topic on sports talk radio across the S/E.

We have stolen the spotlight. I would be more concerned if no one was talking about us.

The text episode has already been posted here. I just don't see the big deal about it. My kids use my phone all the time to text their friends and we joke about the kids thinking it's me. I don't see this as being anything at all get upset over.

What looks silly is posting this with your third post as though your opinion has any credibility here.

We, Vols fans, are overwhelming enthusiastic about our new coach's willingness to take on the spoiled brat, cry baby at UF and the money-grabbing excessively possessive coach in Bama. The rest don't matter.

Les Miles can't coach; Steve Spurrier is over the Hill; CMR is the new CPF; and really, do we even have to mention anyone else?

Go get 'em, Coach Kiffin!

I think CLK should just sit on his thumb like LAF did. That's why were in the shape we're in NOW!!!! 5 and 7.:crazy:

What's the big deal? Nuke said it was done all in fun. I think CLK was just showing Nuke he has a sense of humor. Every article out of Florida is going to blow everything out of proportion when it comes to CLK.

It looks like everything Lane says gets blown out of proportion. I am glad we have got a coach that can ruffle some feathers. It is amazing what he has done for the interest in UT football in such a short period. Go big orange.

Amen!

"He also did not find it funny that Kiffin’s staff had circumvented him at several key points in Richardson’s recruitment."

I wonder why he felt he had to do that? My bet is that there is something to the story about having a hard time getting to recruit these kids. If the coach was so open to schools recruiting Nuke, why did UT do an end run around him? My bet is that the same thing happens in Alabama, Georgia, etc., much like Alabama telling kids not to visit UT.

what a bunch of pc wussies. get over it, let's settle it on the field. as if i needed a reason to hate florida more...

Not to worry. Coach Summit just said on ESPN that "Coach Kiffin will be fine" and that he "is in the trenches recruiting."

VN Store

Back