Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Damn, gotta feel sorry for the poor kid

hayley-reneau-796648.jpg
Update --- she got a mere 3 months in jail and probation --

5e3c80a33de45.preview-696x356.jpg

LOUISIANA — A Louisiana middle school teacher is accused of having sex several times with a 15-year-old student at her home — while her own child was also in the residence, authorities said.

In late January, the Zachary Police Department became aware of an allegation regarding the sexual abuse of a minor. A joint investigation conducted by The Zachary Police Department and The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office followed.

Middle School Teacher Busted for Having Sex with Student "8 or 9 Times" While Her Kid was Home - Breaking911

5e3c80a33de45.preview-696x356.jpg

LOUISIANA — A Louisiana middle school teacher is accused of having sex several times with a 15-year-old student at her home — while her own child was also in the residence, authorities said.

In late January, the Zachary Police Department became aware of an allegation regarding the sexual abuse of a minor. A joint investigation conducted by The Zachary Police Department and The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office followed.

Middle School Teacher Busted for Having Sex with Student "8 or 9 Times" While Her Kid was Home - Breaking911
Why couldn't there have been teachers like this when I was in school?:D

So I learned about "Alford Plea" in this case. Apparently you can make a plea deal *and* plead innocent. She walked with 2 years unsupervised probation. Beth Giesler. I guess they don't pay those prosecutors much in that county.
Crazy she’d only get that even in a plea

While I think it is perverted for a 26 year old teacher to be humping a 14 year old boy.... if I was the dad and found out..... I'd be tempted to blackmail her into all kinds of freaky sex acts to keep me quiet. 😎
So you would take sloppy seconds from your son? I don’t think you thought this all the way out.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back