Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

How he’ll ever be able to make through the day after such a traumatic experience is beyond me. Poor kid Will have to get by somehow... Oh thats right.... he’s a freaking Washington High School Legend for the duration of his high school days. And probably beyond that.
I don't think there was any mention of the victim being male in the article, so the above is an assumption, however...

Pictures on the school’s website show Reneau coached girls volleyball and basketball teams.

The guy above just said that adults having sex with underage girls is

Epstein thought the same right?

Ok Pj . It’s a 23 year old good looking woman who had a sexual relationship with what we assumed was a high school heterosexual male because that was most of our fantasy’s in high school. I think you get the point . No one is really advocating molesting or taking advantage of a minor , but you already knew that.

Ok Pj . It’s a 23 year old good looking woman who had a sexual relationship with what we assumed was a high school heterosexual male because that was most of our fantasy’s in high school. I think you get the point . No one is really advocating molesting or taking advantage of a minor , but you already knew that.
Of course they are. The comments should show you that. The post earlier even said that an adult having sex with a 14-17yo girl was "even hotter" should prove that out. The sex of the victim is irrelevant. You're just hung up on the sex of the molester

Of course they are. The comments should show you that. The post earlier even said that an adult having sex with a 14-17yo girl was "even hotter" should prove that out. The sex of the victim is irrelevant. You're just hung up on the sex of the molester
Well the comments were made were in a joking manner because we assumed the victim was male. I doubt anyone actually turns a blind eye or thinks molestation of a minor is a good thing. So yes, I was just hung up on the attractiveness of the 23 yo molester because I was putting myself in what we assumed was a high school aged male’s shoes.

Last edited:
I don't think there was any mention of the victim being male in the article, so the above is an assumption, however...
Thats my thought as well - I actually live in this town and will find out -- alot of talk that it was not a boy

Last edited:
update - its def. a girl --- 16 years old, the mom and dad found out and called the cops. Cell phones - texts will catch them every time these days.

Welp there’s another player entering the transfer portal...

index.php

A high school teacher at Esteban Torres High School has been arrested and charged for sexually abusing one of her students. Authorities for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office say that Gina Murry, 32, was in an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student for at least two months, beginning in May 2018.

Murray taught biology at Esteban Torres’ East Los Angeles Renaissance Academy.

Arrested on September 5, Murry was charged with a litany of felony charges, including six counts of unlawful sexual intercourse, four counts lewd act upon a child, four counts of oral copulation of a person under 15 and four counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object.

Students who spoke anonymously with reporter Leah Uko of Fox11 said the 15-year-old student bragged about his relationship with Murry and showed classmates nude pictures of the teacher. This is reportedly how teachers became aware of the relationship.

index.php

A high school teacher at Esteban Torres High School has been arrested and charged for sexually abusing one of her students. Authorities for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office say that Gina Murry, 32, was in an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student for at least two months, beginning in May 2018.

Arrested on September 5, Murry was charged with a litany of felony charges, including six counts of unlawful sexual intercourse, four counts lewd act upon a child, four counts of oral copulation of a person under 15 and four counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object.

Students who spoke anonymously with reporter Leah Uko of Fox11 said the 15-year-old student bragged about his relationship with Murry and showed classmates nude pictures of the teacher. This is reportedly how teachers became aware of the relationship.
Stupid kid. Can't really fault him though.

index.php

She should identify as a 16 yr old girl. Problem solved.

index.php

She was very dedicated to teaching biology.

VN Store

Back