Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Not as simple as that. Men and women are different and people need to stop acting like they aren't.

I'm not condoning this, but a reversed situation with male and female here is much worse.

Why? It is disgusting and perverted for an adult to manipulate horny teenagers to satisfy their own sick fantasized.

People like you believing this are why these sick twisted perverts get away with slaps on the wrist.

Reactions: 1 person
Why? It is disgusting and perverted for an adult to manipulate horny teenagers to satisfy their own sick fantasized.

People like you believing this are why these sick twisted perverts get away with slaps on the wrist.

Point out on the doll where the hot teacher lady touched you.

Your brain fails you.

People like me that believe men and women are different? Are sick? Apparently you are the ill one.

Your brain fails you.

People like me that believe men and women are different? Are sick? Apparently you are the ill one.

I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't saying you were sick, I was saying this mentality excuses the female. But when it comes to this, I don't think there is a difference. It is sick and twisted for an adult to want to have sex with children, or fantasize about it..period.

Your brain fails you.

Are you really defending this behavior in female adults? I'm ill because I believe it to be disgusting? Are you serious?

Are you really defending this behavior in female adults? I'm ill because I believe it to be disgusting? Are you serious?

Its only been considered deviant for the last century or so. Its technically not pedophilia, and its mostly become taboo because as a society we've chosen to prolong childhood.

I think its wrong, but lets not act like this is some unspeakable horror..

Its only been considered deviant for the last century or so. Its technically not pedophilia, and its mostly become taboo because as a society we've chosen to prolong childhood.

It is perverted and disgusting to me... We don't live in those days..thank God.

I am curious as to what you believe pedophilia is? I think post college age adults messing with at least up to 16 year olds and especially as in the case we are presently discussing middle school kids, is pedophilia.

I am curious as to what you believe pedophilia is? I think post college age adults messing with at least up to 16 year olds and especially as in the case we are presently discussing middle school kids, is pedophilia.

Sexual attraction to preteens and young teenagers is called hebephilia. Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescents.

Reactions: 3 people
Dammit Ape! You know I get headaches when you start speaking with big words!

Sexual attraction to preteens and young teenagers is called hebephilia. Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescents.

Giving you a like for using obscure terms..Most people just call it all pedophilia, so forgive me for just using the common term. Whatever it is, it is disgusting to most sane people.

A post college age female isn’t harming a 16 year old boy. Good grief.

Ape looks like you’re having another extreme clarity moment. Been swilling bum wine all weekend again?

VN Store

Back