Another kick in the ol' Planters

AdoptedVOL

Now I understand we have to root for Bama to best LSU to have any chance to get back into playoff. Tell me it's not so!

Count me out on on the "we" becoming Georgia fans. I'll never pull for them to win anything. Or Alabama.

Reactions: perico
it doesn't matter which team wins, we have to become Georgia fans the rest of the year. they have to win the SEC
they will… sigh.. lol.. they are also about two/ three years ahead of us, but we are gonna get there, probably pretty quickly

Count me out on on the "we" becoming Georgia fans. I'll never pull for them to win anything. Or Alabama.

I don't like it, but that is the only way we make the playoffs. maybe I shouldn't have said fans. maybe pull for is better

I don't like it, but that is the only way we make the playoffs. maybe I shouldn't have said fans. maybe pull for is better

I don't care. Our destiny is already in other teams hands. We lost to the better team. Going forward I want Alabama and Georgia to lose. If other undefeated teams lose that's great. But I'll never pull for an SEC rival to win.

VN Store

Back