Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

I'm sure in both locations the police were told to stand down.
We've never seen it happen so I don't know. This always seems to happen in urban areas that tend to be governed at the local level by democrat politicians who have to have the black vote to win their primary. They know there will not be consequences.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
All my life I have heard:
Cops are too sorry to work
Too lazy to steal
Too stupid to sell insurance

They become cops to carry a gun and badge
Their dream is to kill a "perp" in a "righteous" shoot while on "the job"
Interesting. In 40 years of life I don't think I or anyone in my family have ever had a discussion about cops. Must be a social class thing.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Interesting. In 40 years of life I don't think I or anyone in my family have ever had a discussion about cops. Must be a social class thing.
Perhaps you are correct. The haves consider cops their servants. The rest of us not so much.

Looting is bad. Those doing it should be charged. Still doesn’t excuse the fact that the cop killed Floyd no matter how much you try to spin the story.
Not trying to spin anything, but let's stop acting like these people care about this guy getting killed. You know when you see this and cops cars getting destroyed it makes you a little proud

Not trying to spin anything, but let's stop acting like these people care about this guy getting killed. You know when you see this and cops cars getting destroyed it makes you a little proud
Violence and crime is all some people know and all they ever will know. They aren’t capable of rational thought or discussion, just the emotional intelligence of toddlers

Reactions: volfanjustin
Looting is bad. Those doing it should be charged. Still doesn’t excuse the fact that the cop killed Floyd no matter how much you try to spin the story.
I'm pretty sure the majority of people understand this and believe the cop in question should be arrested, tried and convicted. However these type of actions don't help the cause, period and it's pretty disgusting that the police are just standing by letting businesses be over run, trashed and robbed. I don't think anyone is arguing that the cop was justified however it doesn't excuse the actions of those looting, in fact I would venture to say none of those in these videos give a sh!t about Floyd and they're just taking advantage of an opportunity to be their normal selves.

VN Store

Back